Attention class winner of Vegas to Reno 2014

misterktm

RDC Crypto
Wondering if anyone has received their winners watch from Rockwell ?? I haven't seen mine yet. I talked to Jeff after receiving my voucher from best in the desert and he said they would ship out the following week. That was a month ago. I finally sent another e-mail yesterday, but no reply. It's an awesome contingency and I'm super excited to get it. If no one else has received theirs, I'll just keep impatiently waiting. If others have them, then I'll start bugging Jeff more aggressively I guess.

clogking

RDC Crypto
I have not received any contingency awards at all from the V2R race.Quite sad.

misterktm

RDC Crypto
I have received my autometer, optima, Sunoco, currie, and MSD. Just missing a couple of the regulars, and the watch! Believe it or not, that watch was some good motivation about 3:00 in the morning when I was pulling a broken front axel out of my front differential to get the old jeep rolling again. Of course the class win, points for the season title and regular contingencies were good motiviation to start with - but that watch was an extra boost for me..I wanted it !

CFreeLV

RDC Crypto
Ordered but haven't received mine either. It's not all that long ago however.

Wondering if anyone has received their winners watch from Rockwell ?? I haven't seen mine yet. I talked to Jeff after receiving my voucher from best in the desert and he said they would ship out the following week. That was a month ago. I finally sent another e-mail yesterday, but no reply. It's an awesome contingency and I'm super excited to get it. If no one else has received theirs, I'll just keep impatiently waiting. If others have them, then I'll start bugging Jeff more aggressively I guess.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
RDC Crypto
Website
www.bitd.com
I have not received any contingency awards at all from the V2R race.Quite sad.

Hi, Max! I want to apologize to you - and to the two other podium Class 2000 racers. I missed the entire class when posting awards. First in my career (and this is my favorite class) :( All awards have been revised and sent to the respective companies you, Scott Strong and Sean Yudice checked off on your sheet. Once again, I sincerely apologize.

Your awards will be from:

Canidae
Foddrill
Fox
Hostyle
Momo
Parker Pumper
PCI
Rigid
VP
Yokohama

I would give them a week ish to respond - some will send you something, others wait for you to call them.

If anyone else is missing something from a race, it is my job to follow up with the companies to ensure they honor award. I won't know if you are missing something unless you reach out to me. Thanks everyone for supporting Best in the Desert, both racers and companies :)

Last edited:

clogking

RDC Crypto
Well i got my watch and all the contingency paper work. Thanks Jaime!

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
I won parker and was STOKED about the watch deal....and actually messaged horsley.......then I GOT the watch, a reddish/pink chinease piece of crap.....I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT......NOBODY I know would EVER wear it.....

misterktm

RDC Crypto
How did you get a watch for Parker ? Just for your class ? I won Parker as well, but got the watch for the Vegas to Reno win.

Anyhow -I did finally get my watch for V2R. I'm very pleased with mine. No, it's not the $1000 fast qualifier watch, but I'm not driving a trophy truck either...It's a pretty nice watch for a Jeep guy ! Thanks Rockwell.

bajascott1

RDC Crypto
still waiting for mine, i got a postcard from fodrill,but thats it so far

T Pacheco

RDC Crypto

T Pacheco

RDC Crypto
Thanks, same to you!