ATTENTION ProTruck owners, wanna race the Baja 1000?

redline

RDC Crypto
Tom Koch has one for sale, lots of spares and ft end is upgraded, also has Niles Castill dart block ford motor NEW 760 608 3178, said 60k

Trying to get one that doesnt have the updates because the suspension and engine don't really do anything for us. Only upgrade would keep is the 60 gallon cell.

Advertising supports this site

Rory

Crayola Killer
RDC Crypto
Website
www.racers-only.com
Soooo, is anyone out there interested in racing their Pro Truck at the Baja 1000 this year? I've only received 1 email. Hopefully some of you guys would like to race your trucks again, I think this is a great opportunity to do so even if your truck isn't 100% Pro Truck legal. Feel free to give me a call at 928.542.0233.

jeepspeedcom

RDC Crypto
Just found this old thread and thought some of you might like to know what has happened in last 2 year or so. Jeepspeed created a class 4700 for tube frame vehicles at 123" wheel base, 37" Generals,18" front travel and Dodge or Jeep body with open engines. Some of our teams realized a Pro Truck fitted these rules. We had 4 entries at our first 2 BITD races this year. Another 4 or more are being prepped and we have already issued race numbers to 3 of these teams. Jeepspeed subsidize entry fees and pays own prize fund. Why not join the fun if you have an idle Pro Truck or any other racer that fits these rules . Take a look at rules www.jeepspeed.com

Pee Wee

RDC Crypto
1912285D-CED8-4B76-B083-4B0AB688A1D4.jpeg

Jon Krellwitz and I are getting in on the Jeepspeed action with this sweet ride.

desertspeed

RDC Crypto
We are the red headed step children in the 4700 class (the only ones not running a pro truck 😁). We are racing a 7200 truck with a crate LS3, and once we get some time in the truck and the suspension dialed in should be fairly competitive with the pro trucks. It is an awesome class so far and can't wait for more trucks to join. Hopefully we will get some 7200 racers who don't want to deal with the V6 engine restrictions/costs, or some older class 8s that are sitting on the sidelines. Jeepspeed has a great group of people involved, and the lower entry fees don't hurt either!

Advantage West

RDC Crypto
Great times in Jeepspeed 4700 right now. Great people, close competition, and drivers that love to dice it out. Hoping to see 7 trucks at Silver State. Bring them out, lets race.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
RDC Crypto
Website
www.offroadaction.com
Just found this old thread and thought some of you might like to know what has happened in last 2 year or so. Jeepspeed created a class 4700 for tube frame vehicles at 123" wheel base, 37" Generals,18" front travel and Dodge or Jeep body with open engines. Some of our teams realized a Pro Truck fitted these rules. We had 4 entries at our first 2 BITD races this year. Another 4 or more are being prepped and we have already issued race numbers to 3 of these teams. Jeepspeed subsidize entry fees and pays own prize fund. Why not join the fun if you have an idle Pro Truck or any other racer that fits these rules . Take a look at rules www.jeepspeed.com

That's awesome. Hopefully we see more Pro Trucks making it back out to the desert. I was wondering why I saw the old Mango PT racing with a Jeepspeed sticker on it.

misterktm

RDC Crypto
Jeepspeed did a very smart thing opening up the 4700 rules to just make a pro-truck fit. It's what swayed us to jump from the 1700 class to the 4700....And yes, we bought one of Mango's pro trucks.
imagejpeg_2.jpg
We think this class is going to really grow. Like Jesse stated, there is some great competition going on already in the class - and most of us are still working out the kinks. If you have a pro-truck or other chassis that fits the specs - put some Generals on KMC's and come have some fun. If you don't have a truck that fits - go get one, there are lots out there !

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
i love the concept, i just hope it stays close compitition wise, , 4700 dosent need a tt 900hp monster, stinkn'up the ' show', i think there should be a drag race break out , bracket style, if you are too fast, aaaa, buu bye