ATTN ALL TROPHYLITE TRUCK OWNERS!!!

B. R C Arrow

Do you want to go race your truck but...
Are you unhappy with the way trophylite is going? Are you waiting for purse money to be paid? Are you wondering why the owners son is winning every race? Are you wondering why there was a 10k purse for the outdoor nationals but only had 7 trucks? Are you sick of looking at your truck in the garage and watching it depreciate? Or how about why all the parts seem to get more expensive but are used or cheap POS? Or are you just not happy with the way the owner treats you? If so dm me here, on facebook, instagram or email me at speedtruck17@aol.com , I'd love to talk to you.
Brandon Arciero

Last edited:

ndvalium

Rescue Director
This reads like a 3 am infomercial.

Have you or someone you know been wronged by the grey horned spotted owl pooping on your car? Then you may be entitled to financial compensation.

B. R C Arrow

I think it would be a lot easier and potentially better for you to sell the truck now and use it to be in a class that better suits you. Vs trying to rage against the machine
If people really wanted to race tl they would have had more trucks racing for 10k purse, trucks aren't selling cause truck counts suck. So we are just here with paperweights sitting in our garages.
We shall see how this pans out, could be saving grace for tl truck owners who won't race the tl class and are underdogs and under powered for class 3k with the new Ecoboost turbo motors. We don't want to play on his field anymore so we are gonna take our ball and go... (I'm not allowed to play on his field anyway, he banned me for being pro rulebook!)

bajafox

Accepted
I think there were 3 at the Baja 1000 last year, they all seemed to be in unison when they went through tech. Was that independently coordinated?

B. R C Arrow

I think there were 3 at the Baja 1000 last year, they all seemed to be in unison when they went through tech. Was that independently coordinated?
Yea all rentals and Josh

B. R C Arrow

Let me know if your getting rid of your truck. because it's depreciated so much I will give you 10K for the truck. PM me.
Even if we did sell it, Jason won't allow it in the class. LMAO10k 🤣🤣🤣 you're smokin some good 💩 apparently

johndjmix

Love my Trophylite, love the class and the people in it. Love the leadership of the owners.

Thinking of buying a second TL actually!

--John

ONE_RJ

Brandon maybe its time to focus on something else? This hasn't worked in your best interest for years now. It's time to stop with the negative post and plans and divert your energy to something more productive and positive, it will make you feel better and people around you happier.
Why not sell the truck, get a 1/2 1600 car and have some fun?