ATTN ALL TROPHYLITE TRUCK OWNERS!!!

B. R C Arrow

What have you changed on the truck to make it not legal for the class?

John Ferrari here is your chance to buy another truck.
First off John doesn't even show up for races, second I was told my Life system was not aloud, BUT John's is ok and our truck has a way cooler body, that's it! John 60k, that's what it was worth when Rick ran the series, sadly with the way Jason is running series it isn't worth 💩💩.
I'm not sure it's not working this time Rick. Funny how a person who is pro rulebook in a spec series is shunned and banned but owner massaged the rules for big money teams, for example an illegal engine built by an unapproved engine builder with out providing any info as to why this said engine builder was now involved, you being a former owner of TL know that there were votes and discussion, pros and cons to a variety of possible changes to the trucks but yet this was never spoke of, no info, no dyno sheets (I had to provide one when we put life system in truck! And that was talked about, pros, cons and voted on). See I view each and every truck owner as a stock holder in the series, the truck counts getting lower is actually affecting those stock holders. Might as well make class 6000 an open class instead of a spec class. Why are there 37 chassis and not even 25% of them show up for a 10k purse at the Nationals? I know if I was allowed and knew the purse was actually gonna get paid out I would have gone and raced it. Isn't that part of the goal, truck counts and purse? I remember when tl had 50k plus purses that where ACTUALLY posted on the website and paid out and 15+ trucks at each race. I guess we shall see how this goes. I will continue to support spec racing, but knowing what I know, the tl series is no longer that.

Don't you find it odd that former TL owners are building class 3k specific trucks to compete against the tl class? I wonder why that is and what exactly Jason does to people to make them want to go out and wreck the tl class by building another somewhat spec class?

I also find it funny that Jason called and bitched to you as a "safecraft" series sponsor threatening to pull their sponsor from series all because I mooned Josh at the mint as I was broke down, stating I mooned a minor (he was 17). He tried to get you to kick me out of the series then!

Last edited:

ONE_RJ

Brandon, All I am saying is why waste your energy with this ongoing fight? You’re never going to get anywhere with this. Class 3000 is dead also. Time to sell your truck and redirect your focus somewhere more productive and have some fun.

43mod

Rick just what the hell do you know ? Its not like your a long time highly respected guy in the sport. No success w business in the construction,hotel or real estate world to speak of. Clearly you know nothing of positive energy and treating people w respect. Since you have never been near a tl truck you should just shut up. Your enemies are plentiful and friends mon existent. On top of that your damn sure not a good friend of mine !
Go gettem Brando you can drive this bus all the way into the ground if you beat it hard enough 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Red Ford Racer

Class 3000 is coming back strong we are building high quality parts for conversion of T/l's to class 3000 Desert lite and the upgrades needed to run 35 inch tires and the 2.3 ecoboost which make's 310 horsepower in stock form . From our full floater rear end with correct geometry to our 4130 billet steering rack to tie rod mount all of our parts address the current limitations of the trucks. I can be reached at (602)418-6387

Attachments

BHollander

Does anyone else wish Russ would have bought TL so we could sit back and watch this unfold from both sides? It would be comedy.

Under Russ's TL every thing would have Orange spray paint and not like a bright cool orange but that old Caltrans truck rolling through auction 30 years after service orange. All sponsor stickers and TL badges would be John Deere green. Series sponsors would be Russ's old repurposed well pipes, Biden, Russ's Taco carts, and Jesus. It would definitely be a fun class for sure.

Payout would be Hot dogs, tacos, chocolate milk and ice cream.

As mentioned Brandon time to sell. Not worth the frustration on your part. As you said you own a truck and view yourself as stake holder but under the same breath you are bashing it. Not a good way to increase the value of your asset or investment. Jason owns the series and I would try to make peace with him or just be done with with it.

By the way I miss TL or at-least TL under Rick and Brenda. Definitely best times of my racing career. I departed due to having a hard head like an idiot.

jon coleman

Let me know if your getting rid of your truck. because it's depreciated so much I will give you 10K for the truck. PM me.
ive got NINE LARGE CAAAAAAAYYYSH MONEY RIGHT NOW.( call Rabinowitz&Rabinowitz, archy's choice in cut throat joo lawyers

Last edited:

SMS81

Does anyone else wish Russ would have bought TL so we could sit back and watch this unfold from both sides? It would be comedy.

Under Russ's TL every thing would have Orange spray paint and not like a bright cool orange but that old Caltrans truck rolling through auction 30 years after service orange. All sponsor stickers and TL badges would be John Deere green. Series sponsors would be Russ's old repurposed well pipes, Biden, Russ's Taco carts, and Jesus. It would definitely be a fun class for sure.

Payout would be Hot dogs, tacos, chocolate milk and ice cream.

As mentioned Brandon time to sell. Not worth the frustration on your part. As you said you own a truck and view yourself as stake holder but under the same breath you are bashing it. Not a good way to increase the value of your asset or investment. Jason owns the series and I would try to make peace with him or just be done with with it.

By the way I miss TL or at-least TL under Rick and Brenda. Definitely best times of my racing career. I departed due to having a hard head like an idiot.
Most fun racing I have done. I too would still own 2 trucks if Rick was in charge and I’m sure this thread would be non existent! Like I told you years ago Brandon, sell. Sometimes great things come to an end.

B. R C Arrow

Alright enough of the keyboard warrior 💩💩.

I have been in talks with a couple series promoters and they are on board with my idea. You guys all criticize me but I'm not selling my truck for pennies on the dollar.
Here is my idea:

We will run off the class 6000 drive train (2.4l ecotech built by Wiks, Redline or Turnkey) along with the class 6000 rulebook with modifications

Mod 1: you can run any body on your truck

Mod 2: you can run any 15 inch 33x10.5/12.5 tire combo (alot have kmc, methods and or ultra, generals and bfg's or yoko's). All rim/tire sponsored trucks are welcome

Mod 3: you can run the Mefi, entral or Life ecu systems and can discuss motec

Mod 4: there will be an engine claim rule

Mod 5; you can buy your parts from wherever you feel you get the best price.

Mod 6: seats, nets, belts, and lights are open.

Now who's got a truck and wants to go race?
Dm me

Rick we love our truck, we don't want to put an undependable ecoboost in it and we sure don't want to be underdogs before we even show up to the line in class 3k (even though we've won two races in class 3k)! There are trucks for sale that are in great shape, no money spared on them and yet they sit in classifieds for months and months. Nobody is buying them! But this could change that! We have only owned our truck under Rick's management and loved it, him Brenda and the entire series, I admire you Rick, you've taught me a lot about our truck, you were the first person I road with in a TL, you sold me on them. I respect you and your opinion. Under Rick's management we had awesome videos by 239films after each race, we had Gene and Daniel doing the TL throwdown podcast, we have a full race write up, Rick you brought amazing marketing to the class! We don't have that anymore in TL.
Thank you all for your criticism, see you in the desert.

Last edited:

Red Ford Racer

Undependable where does that B.S. come from? We have been racing Ecoboost engines since 2009 and never an engine failure and we have collected a ton of FORD money over that period! What class will your rules above be for? Having owned two T/L's and now producing parts to make them real race trucks my current truck chassis #34 would smoke the truck described above. This is why class 3000 was modified to accept our current configuration , T/l chassis, 35 inch tires, 4 inches wider, full floater, 2.3 Ecoboost, 30 gallon fuel cell, bigger brakes, better steering, billet front arms, lightweight rear lower arms, Sparco seats.... the list goes on and you can buy your parts from anyone or build your own. More class's with fewer car counts is the last thing needed now with another organization trying to get started and take entries.

B. R C Arrow

Undependable where does that B.S. come from? We have been racing Ecoboost engines since 2009 and never an engine failure and we have collected a ton of FORD money over that period! What class will your rules above be for? Having owned two T/L's and now producing parts to make them real race trucks my current truck chassis #34 would smoke the truck described above. This is why class 3000 was modified to accept our current configuration , T/l chassis, 35 inch tires, 4 inches wider, full floater, 2.3 Ecoboost, 30 gallon fuel cell, bigger brakes, better steering, billet front arms, lightweight rear lower arms, Sparco seats.... the list goes on and you can buy your parts from anyone or build your own. More class's with fewer car counts is the last thing needed now with another organization trying to get started and take entries.
Mike what's the cost of that upgrade? This isn't about you smoking above truck or not as all trucks built for class 3000 should smoke us, this is guys with tls that don't want to spend that type of money, the budget racer, your upgrades are way out of my budget. I'd have to change everything on our truck plus test time to dial in, no reason to do that now that I have a class that will accommodate those who don't have or want to spend that type of money and just want to go race the truck they initially bought. I'm sorry but I haven't heard much good about the 2.3l mostly in regards to the turbos. I was talking with you about doing that motor for our truck but we don't want to be the tester for that motor when we don't have the budget to buy multiple motors a season when I know I can get a good 2 season out of a fresh Wiks 2.4l motor. See the concept is to not cost the current tl owners MORE money. Your work is beautiful, it's high quality no doubt Mike but it's not the direction we want to take our truck and I feel there are more that feel the same.