ATTN ALL TROPHYLITE TRUCK OWNERS!!!

MTPyle

Reaction

43mod

Reaction
You have Donkey Heavy. Pete would be proud of what you have done w it. Probably something like " you worked the stench of Donkey out of it ".

Kiwiflyer

Reaction
Do you want to go race your truck but...
Are you unhappy with the way trophylite is going? Are you waiting for purse money to be paid? Are you wondering why the owners son is winning every race? Are you wondering why there was a 10k purse for the outdoor nationals but only had 7 trucks? Are you sick of looking at your truck in the garage and watching it depreciate? Or how about why all the parts seem to get more expensive but are used or cheap POS? Or are you just not happy with the way the owner treats you? If so dm me here, on facebook, instagram or email me at speedtruck17@aol.com , I'd love to talk to you.
Brandon Arciero
Hey um why did you delete your post ???? You seem to really know your trucks ..........Dill Hole
Without a DI motor or 35s!
That's a 7200 truck lol aren't you supposed to be challenging trucks like the Ridgeline? Lol

B. R C Arrow

Reaction
Hey um why did you delete your post ???? You seem to really know your trucks ..........Dill Hole
Without a DI motor or 35s!
That's a 7200 truck lol aren't you supposed to be challenging trucks like the Ridgeline? Lol
You have a turbo ecotech am I correct? If so that's like comparing apples to oranges. And when I was a young lad, I learned a valuable lesson and that is, don't make a bet you can't win, and with the challenges of desert racing I not only have to beat you, but I also have to beat the biggest competition, The Desert! Our truck will be at some races next year, I hope to meet you and see how the overall race goes, but given the nature of your truck, you out power our truck by over 100 hp. I wish you good luck in your future races. This post isn't directed to the bajalites. We have races against them, we have beat them on some instances and they have beat us in others. I'll gladly pass on your $1000 dollar bet as I'm not a big fan of being at a disadvantage even before we take the startline. I see you won the ss 300 in class 3k, congratulations, we won the LDC and KC night race in class 3k, I also know of a buggy that's won in class 3 along with another TL. I did delete because I didn't do my research first, but I have now and I wish you the best on your prep business down in SD (who knows maybe one of us Trophy "donks" could have been a future customer of yours) and maybe one day we will get to wheel against eachother. I've watched several videos of your truck this past weekend and if I may, Specialty Race Prep (SRP) in Santa Ana is an amazing shock guy, he can get your shocks dialed in.

Last edited:

B. R C Arrow

Reaction
Put up $1000 to any trophy donk that will beat me head to head in any race
I decided to do more research on your win at SS300, and it looks like you would have finished 4th if you were to have ran in the same class as those trophy "donks". But again congratulations on your class 3k win.

Attachments

Kiwiflyer

Reaction
I decided to do more research on your win at SS300, and it looks like you would have finished 4th if you were to have ran in the same class as those trophy "donks". But again congratulations on your class 3k win.
lol would of been racing harder and not stopped for HALF AN HOUR to have lunch if we had any competition.
you really have no clue do you?

B. R C Arrow

Reaction
lol would of been racing harder and not stopped for HALF AN HOUR to have lunch if we had any competition.
you really have no clue do you?
Yep, this time and the next time will make it twice I've done this racing stuff 🤣🤣

B. R C Arrow

Reaction
The future looks very bright 🏁🏁. See you all in the desert soon.

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
Undependable where does that B.S. come from? We have been racing Ecoboost engines since 2009 and never an engine failure and we have collected a ton of FORD money over that period! What class will your rules above be for? Having owned two T/L's and now producing parts to make them real race trucks my current truck chassis #34 would smoke the truck described above. This is why class 3000 was modified to accept our current configuration , T/l chassis, 35 inch tires, 4 inches wider, full floater, 2.3 Ecoboost, 30 gallon fuel cell, bigger brakes, better steering, billet front arms, lightweight rear lower arms, Sparco seats.... the list goes on and you can buy your parts from anyone or build your own. More class's with fewer car counts is the last thing needed now with another organization trying to get started and take entries.
Can't wait to see more of these!

Kiwiflyer

Reaction
looking forward to some class 3000 cars next year - we have been racing 7200 to try and find some in class competition.....but apparently there are no 7200 running at the Moment .... unfortunately at the PCI300 our only competition crashed on race mile 9. I am glad they are ok but their truck certainly is not. i asked to go off the back of the TL field at the SS300 but was told no..... and instead got the start of the back of the golf carts and some very slow dusty ones at that. I would rather come last with 15 cars than 1 with two cars. Very expensive Participation trophy. For the record we have a whooping 127 Hp at the rear wheels