atv wheels

peezy

Reaction
ok well i got a z400 quad and the stock front wheel is a at10x5.5 know i am trying to find a new front wheel because this one is bent.

should i stay with the same size i got right know cause i dont know if i get it bigger it will be higher up then the back and such? i do not want to change the back wheel. i might if the price is right?

the main thing i want is to keep the tires i got right know on the new wheels i get. most likly getting both back and front wheels

edit: i was looking at wheels and it said ITP T-9 GP FRONT RIM 10x5 3B+2N BLACK what does 3b+2n mean?

Harpo

Reaction
go to z400central.com

calds650

Reaction
ok well i got a z400 quad and the stock front wheel is a at10x5.5 know i am trying to find a new front wheel because this one is bent.

should i stay with the same size i got right know cause i dont know if i get it bigger it will be higher up then the back and such? i do not want to change the back wheel. i might if the price is right?

the main thing i want is to keep the tires i got right know on the new wheels i get. most likly getting both back and front wheels

edit: i was looking at wheels and it said ITP T-9 GP FRONT RIM 10x5 3B+2N BLACK what does 3b+2n mean?
it means 10in dia. by 5in wide with 3 in inside 2 in outside

http://www.dwtracing.com/technology/wheel_technical_information

peezy

Reaction
thanks alot.