Auto Club/ California Speedway Changes

Mumzy

Reaction
They would sell more tickets if they turned it into a Football Stadium and obtained an NFL Team.
Or.....
Grind up the asphalt, put in some bumps and jumps and race throphy trucks around it! :cool:

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
Reaction
CA Speedway would be a lot more fun if they weren't so politically correct and anal-retentive about stuff. When it first opened it was cool, now it's as kid-friendly as Disneyland. You can't even smoke in the stands.

racer56

Reaction
They need to fill the place up with clay and build the worlds largest dirt track.

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
Superspeedway!!!!!!! I don't know why we didn't make one in Vegas, while we were making the new track. all of the people in the west would be able to go there, instead of driving all of the way to the south-east.

Restrictor plates would be great. full throttle around the turns, and still on the edge of control. (and its cheaper)

kaw500

Reaction
two words: restrictor plates
Agreed, It sure beats the one word "slumberdome"

They would sell more tickets if they turned it into a Football Stadium and obtained an NFL Team.:
An NFL team in LA what novel idea:D:D:D another farm club for another city:D:D:D

CA Speedway would be a lot more fun if they weren't so politically correct and anal-retentive about stuff. When it first opened it was cool, now it's as kid-friendly as Disneyland. You can't even smoke in the stands.
Donnie they won't let you smoke at Sonoma either, oh yeah that's NOCAL:p

Raise the Banks and add the plates and I will be first in line for tickets until then I will go to the grass grower competition

RG1Baja

Reaction
Living in Vegas I have been to the track several times for Cup, Nationwide, and Camping World races. The track is deff better with the new config. I have also been to the track in Fontana and that was a sleeper. They need to do something.