Auto Insurance agents in OC

Tim

Reaction
Kinda random, but I need to get new insurance and I am trying to find a company or agent that doesn't care if your truck is lifted, but still has good rates. (I unlifted my truck just in case, for the picture and such)
Can anyone suggest companies or agents that have good rates?(i have a so so record by the way)

Thanks in advance, Tim
p.s. the reason for the rush is because I live in Arizona going to school and I am only going to be in california for a week and then off to baja!

Tyson

Reaction
try AIS. they are auto insurance brokers. 1888 772 4 ais something like that. Or just jump or Mercurys website. Now these are cheap but Im not to sure about service or claims.

Good Luck

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
Survival work well too. But you should be able to get comperable rates through any broker who handles 1,000's of companies like sirvival or AIS

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

Dave_G

Reaction
Tim,
Just be thankful here your not shopping for airplane insurance. :-0 Waaaaay different than car insurance. If you want to go shopping you need to get a letter of release from your current agent before you can shop or no one will talk to you. It's kind of like an organized crime protection rackett. Really sucks....

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

Tyson

Reaction
wait what? Are you saying that since I am with AAA now I can't go to a smaller insurance company for a lower deductible? THat is outrageous

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Try 21st Century insurance. Not sure if they are in your area but could be. I pay about $650 for six months of full coverage on my '90 Toyota 4wd prerunner, '64 Lincoln Continental & liability only on my '82 Toyota street legal race truck....

can't beat that.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Ive got mercury and I pay 850 every 6 months for full coverage on my Ranger....but lets not bring up my record.

Kris

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>

Dave_G

Reaction
RE: wait what? Are you saying that since I am with AAA now I can't go to a smaller insurance company for a lower deductible?

Slow down dude, I was talking in reference to AIRCRAFT INSURANCE. Go back and re-read my post.

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

Tim

Reaction
Thanks for all of the help! I'm going to start calling on monday, it sounds like mercury is a good way to go and the knutter valve is broken on my jet so I dont have to worry about insurance for that!
Tim