• Forum membership has its advantages....

Auto starting video...

JDDurfey

...Sucks!

When I am trying to sneak a peak at RDC at work and every time I come back to the "Desert Racing" section and a video starts running with sound automatically advertising the Mint 400 it makes it pretty obvious that I am not doing anything work related.

I think it is pretty safe to say that anyone that comes on this website is aware the 2017 Polaris RZR Mint 400 presented by BFGoodrich with 350 plus entries is this weekend.

Maybe this is not a new feature, but in the past the video that would start playing on the side of my screen did not have sound on it until I clicked on it.

AZ7000'

I completely agree!!

punchdrunk monkey

haha, I was on a call this morning and opened RDC. My volume was at 90. It scared the crap out of me. It was a mad scramble to find the volume and keep the phone call going.

y2kbaja

Not only did my work take my speakers away they removed the sound card from my PC. jerks

Chris Tobin

Its been bugging me for the past few days too!!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
I was thinking about posting this very topic! Super annoying. And I think its for supercross each time since they used the same V/O guy. lol

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
LOL same here!!!

I'm at work and speakers were full blast so it was a scramble to mute it.

down4glamis

x10

deano

McDeano
Hey by the way, when is the Mint .. I haven't heard or received any emails yet ? o_O

Steve0

Sucks trying to listen to music while viewing the forum. Please, please turn it off!

offroadracer516

TOTALLY AGREE. Sick of hearing this lame video about the mint 400 at every single page I go to on RDC. Get rid of it. It makes me not even want to visit the site.

khrisK

Try having it kick on when you have a classroom full of High School students taking a test and you forgot to hit the mute button and unplug the classroom audio system! Ugh...