Auto Transport from Cabo to the Border

NIKAL

Reaction
Does anyone have experience or references for using a Auto Transporter to truck your prerunners or chase vehicles back from Cabo to the boarder or across into the USA?

Starting to plan out a full peninsula run for next year and looking at different options to hauling everything back.

If you have any experience or advice on shipping your prerunners back please let me know?

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
I would contact the guys at Horsepower ranch they often do Runs to Lands End and have their trucks/buggies hauled back.
OR @ChrisW can probably help with that info.

Last edited:

punchdrunk monkey

Reaction
Are you going to do in your Speedutv?

RobinsonMS

Reaction
Others here on RD have recommmended this outfit. I havent used them personally.

1wayne

Reaction
Yeah, I'm number #745. I'm switching to the darkside. I'm tired of the $9000 transaxle bill looming over my head
I know the feeling. That's why did it. Two transmission in year got over it. Now when I spend money on the Canned Ham, it's because it want to!

JaysinDesignz

Reaction
I work with all the Mexican trucks (including Cinco lopez) contact me for a quote and scheduling.
Baja Delivery Services
www.facebook.com/bajadeliveryservices
858-344-3832 usa
624-113-7998 baja
Most have stopped transporting American registered vehicles. With a huge cracked for no apparent reason in 2020. But we might have a specific trailer with an American driver moving 3 cars at a time. Especially if we have enough prebook vehicles.

NIKAL

Reaction
I work with all the Mexican trucks (including Cinco lopez) contact me for a quote and scheduling.
Baja Delivery Services
www.facebook.com/bajadeliveryservices
858-344-3832 usa
624-113-7998 baja
Most have stopped transporting American registered vehicles. With a huge cracked for no apparent reason in 2020. But we might have a specific trailer with an American driver moving 3 cars at a time. Especially if we have enough prebook vehicles.
Thanks, I’ll get with you when we start planning. I found your Facebook page a week or two ago. I saw that you showed working with Baja Bound Insurance, which is who I use also. I saw you had pictures of hauling some prerunners back in the past.