Auto Transportation, LaPaz -- San Diego

Vision Hype

Reaction
Hello All,

Was wondering if anyone knew of any good automotive transportation companies that can transport some chase vehicles from LaPaz to San Diego after the Baja 1000. Any info helps! Thanks!

johndjmix

Reaction
Our team has a few chase vehicles going all the way down and back. I can ask the guys if your interested in someone to drive back?

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

iribe51600

Reaction
I have been sending all our cars , chasers and race vehicles with Paul Lopez Cinco from La Paz for the last 20 years , never to have any problems ...
here is his contact info ,
refalopezcinco@hotmail.com tel. +52 1 612 152 0651
they are bringing 6 of our teams cars back after the race and also several time after prerun from Loreto ...
this is the easiest way to do the prerun and the way back from the race , its aprox 300.00 dollars per car ,depending on size of the car..

BajaJT

Reaction
When the truck arrives in Tijuana or Otay, does he have have secure storage so you can pick up later and bring it across the border?

iribe51600

Reaction
they do have a fenced parking lot that's were they do business from in TJ. and it's just around the corner from the airport. we normally stay in cabo a few days after the race and pic up cars as soon as we arrive.. it really all depends if u made reservation because they can be full and send cars days later..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

iribe51600

Reaction
for intance.. we finish our prerun on the 5th in Loreto , and they pic our cars from Loreto on the 7th they arrive the 9th to TJ. and we leave to prerun on the 10th again.!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JaysinDesignz

Reaction
You can contact me. I have two companies that transport back to Tijuana weekly.
They are car transportation companies and drive back empty. Which they try to fill and charge a lower rate.

The vehicles cars are stored in a secure lot & some inside a warehouse.

858-344-3832usa
624-113-7998baja

info@socalraceshop.com

iribe51600

Reaction
You can contact me. I have two companies that transport back to Tijuana weekly.
They are car transportation companies and drive back empty. Which they try to fill and charge a lower rate.

The vehicles cars are stored in a secure lot & some inside a warehouse.

858-344-3832usa
624-113-7998baja

info@socalraceshop.com

what are the details..?
how much do they charge.?

ONE_RJ

Reaction
I have been sending all our cars , chasers and race vehicles with Paul Lopez Cinco from La Paz for the last 20 years , never to have any problems ...
they are bringing 6 of our teams cars back after the race and also several time after prerun from Loreto ...
this is the easiest way to do the prerun and the way back from the race , its aprox 300.00 dollars per car ,depending on size of the car..

Does he bring to Otay or TJ ?

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app

JaysinDesignz

Reaction
They do both Tijuana & Otay
It can run $150-$500 depending on the size.

RobinsonMS

Reaction

this email doesnt work

JaysinDesignz

Reaction
Low down this year its $250-$350 for cars & trucks.
Will be in Tijuana in a week after the race.

You can contact me: Jason
info@socalraceshop.com
858-344-3832usa
624-113-7998baja

Vision Hype

Reaction

Is this the right email? It seems to be getting kicked back.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app