Auto / Truck Detailing

jeff

Reaction
Does anyone have any personal recommendations for a GOOD auto / truck detailer? Mobile or stationary, I don't care. I've got two vehicles that I'd like to get detailed but I want to make sure the person knows their stuff first. One of the vehicles is metallic black and the other is dark metallic blue, the last "detailer" I used knew less about black cars than I did. Anywhere from the Arcadia area into Orange County is fine - I'll even head out to the 909 if I have to.

Thanks in advance!

Aloha

empire231

Reaction
this was from a post a while ago titled "need a good detail job"--

"www.ultimateautocare.com or call 714-412-4851. Ask for Sean and tell him that Korndog sent you. He is local to Anaheim and he comes to you."

jeff

Reaction
I found that one searching but have never been able to get in touch with them. Tried again today and go the same machine. They don't post an address either so I'm not sure if they have a location I can drive to. Somebody that works on weekends (because I don't) would be handy if they aren't mobile to the LA area. Thanks though.

Aloha

Junior

Reaction
Korndog? I have a friend named Cornbread, maybe you guys should meet. Too funny.