• Forum membership has its advantages....

Autoart Ivan Stewart TT - WTB?

redmist

Sorry for placing this in the R/C Models section, but it seemed more appropriate than the wanted section of the classifieds.
Anyone have an 18th Scale Autoart Toyota Baja TT they wish to sell?

Cheers, Daniel.

renagade

haha, you to ?

I have a look every now and then. Never seen one on trademe, but saw a few on ebay but were $$$$ mega bucks when you converted it back into NZD

OldStroppeTeam

Sorry for placing this in the R/C Models section, but it seemed more appropriate than the wanted section of the classifieds.
Anyone have an 18th Scale Autoart Toyota Baja TT they wish to sell?

Cheers, Daniel.
Check your PM's

AllwaysRcn

Check ebay, I have seen a couple on there recently. The newer style TT goes for under $100 and I have seen the older one that had the V6 go for $150
I bought that one (older v6 version) on ebay a few years ago. Paid $190 for it and when it arrived, the right front control arms were broken off and the wheel was hangin. Damaged in shipping. I was soo bummed. I ended up sending it back to the seller for a full refund. If I hadn't paid so much for it, I probably would have just "superglued" it and put it on display.

emicabher

I have one with the newer design(black, white red gray color) In his box, with little damage, but i'm not sure if I want to sell it...

flatfoot

yeah, i've got one of those. seems like i've had it forever.probably had it 10+ years. i would consider selling it.perfect condition, except the seal on the box has come apart. mine is the fully sealed box, not the one with the window on it.give me a shout if interested.

sb4pro

I just bought the “ retirement “ paint scheme on eBay for $ 100.00 + $ 15.00 shipping . I’ve seen them as high as $ 300.00 .
A81105E6-F699-4FFB-B807-C3351AA27D7A.png