AWESOME 1990 Baja 500 Helicopter footage.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
The following video is courtesy of www.ORMHOF.org and Steve Weiss who shot the footage. ORMHOF has recently obtained a BUNCH of raw video footage along with shows produced by Steve Weiss and his production company. Our (ORMHOF) plan is to start uploading this footage for the world to see and enjoy. This is the first of MANY videos we will be sharing. The cost of converting this footage is expensive so if anyone out there would be interested in SPONSORING to get some of this footage transferred, please get a hold of myself or Barbara Rainey (Barbara@ORMHOF.org). I hope you guys enjoy this, I know I did.

The Robby Gordon footage starts around the 20:45 mark in the video, this was when he was racing for Venable Racing in the class 8 Ford.

If you like the footage and would like to see more, we PLEASE ask that you "LIKE" and "Subscribe" our Youtube, Instagram and Facebook pages. These "LIKES" will help us with future sponsorship opportunities. It's easy and it doesn't cost you a thing. Let us know what you think about the footage....

sb4pro

Reaction
The following video is courtesy of www.ORMHOF.org and Steve Weiss who shot the footage. ORMHOF has recently obtained a BUNCH of raw video footage along with shows produced by Steve Weiss and his production company. Our (ORMHOF) plan is to start uploading this footage for the world to see and enjoy. This is the first of MANY videos we will be sharing. The cost of converting this footage is expensive so if anyone out there would be interested in SPONSORING to get some of this footage transferred, please get a hold of myself or Barbara Rainey (Barbara@ORMHOF.org). I hope you guys enjoy this, I know I did.

The Robby Gordon footage starts around the 20:45 mark in the video, this was when he was racing for Venable Racing in the class 8 Ford.

If you like the footage and would like to see more, we PLEASE ask that you "LIKE" and "Subscribe" our Youtube, Instagram and Facebook pages. These "LIKES" will help us with future sponsorship opportunities. It's easy and it doesn't cost you a thing. Let us know what you think about the footage....

Just liked and commented ;)

_

Reaction
Open Face Helmet and Goggles (No fresh Air blower), No Gloves, No Co-Driver/Navigator, No GPS
Ivan gettin It done in the Unlimited Class....!!!

Zambo

Reaction
My favorite section of Baja, at least in the north.