Awesome looking scale crawler RTR - The Axial SCX10 TR

KrAzY-Baja

Reaction
on the receiver there should be a battery port where you can plug the LEDS into.

Bellvis

Reaction
IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

IMG_4292.jpg

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4295.jpg

IMG_4297.jpg

IMG_4298.jpg

IMG_4300.jpg

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
The thing looks really cool, how top heavy does the body make it? Also, does the body get in the way of the axle articulation? I want to get a new crawler, and the Losi looks like it has a ton of articulation to it.

Bellvis

Reaction
The thing looks really cool, how top heavy does the body make it? Also, does the body get in the way of the axle articulation? I want to get a new crawler, and the Losi looks like it has a ton of articulation to it.

The roll cage and spare tire do make it a bit top heavy, not very noticable though. I've had a few roll overs that may have been caused from the weight. Moving the battery up front does help out a lot.

If you are looking for a scale crawler then the SCX10 TR is the only way to go. I have read good and bad things about the new Losi crawler.

tedmales

Reaction
The scale crawler stuff is cool, but once you run a comp crawler you will wonder why you even bothered with the scaler. The comp crawlers do things that the scaler could not even think about. RC Crawling is the best time I have had in RC ever.