• Forum membership has its advantages....

AZ Off-Road Industry Swap Meet

AZSwapmeet

Hey everybody.. we want to let you know about the 1st Annual Off-Road Industry Swap Meet taking place in Scottsdale, AZ at Westworld! Here's the official flyer the info. Check out the Facebook page www.facebook.com/azoffroadswapmeet for frequent updates and visit the website, www.azoffroadswapmeet.com, for details, ticket & vendor space purchases, and sponsorship info. We hope to see you there!

jowoog

COOL , i'll share it but , it will probably get c******* ,.. i kid i kid .

AZSwapmeet

California people, there are RV spaces available at Westworld for a friday arrival. Vendor move-in is at 6:00am on Saturday morning, December 3rd. Make your arrangements now!

AZSwapmeet

Hey guys.. the swap meet is a little less than a month away. Buy your vendor spaces online for 25% off the price at the door. Check out the website for more info at www.azoffroadswapmeet.com or our Facebook event at . Contact Brett at 480-242-6575 with questions.

AZSwapmeet

A few confirmed vendors include Curt LeDuc, DayStar Products, Tatum Motorsports, Active Screenprinting/Factory Canopies, Maurer Powersports, XTC Motorsports, Harlien Racing, Todd LeDuc, and a bunch more. We need to fill that lot though.. plenty of room!

AZSwapmeet

Hours of operations have changed.. we're opening general public gates at 8am instead of 10am and vendors can move in anytime on Friday after noon through 8am Saturday morning. Cali peeps.. come on over and set up on Friday!

scottm

If I don't have a reserved seller space, can I pull in Sat am with a trailer full of stuff and park in the back 40 somewhere?

AZSwapmeet

If I don't have a reserved seller space, can I pull in Sat am with a trailer full of stuff and park in the back 40 somewhere?
Yes for sure.. gates open at 8am for general public so we're just asking all vendors to arrive either on Friday or Saturday morning by 8.

BrettRI

The crew has been working hard to bring the Swap Meet to AZ. With Curt LeDuc's blessing and assistance, we're giving many off-road enthusiasts from AZ the opportunity to benefit, whether it be buying or selling, from a swap meet like the SoCal tradition right here in AZ. Thank you to everyone involved for helping make it a success. Few short weeks left!

AZSwapmeet

The old "Beer Hauler" will be in attendance at the Swap Meet. New owner, Taylor Anderson from Rigid Industries, will be out at the swap meet selling stuff and the Ford will be on display out front!

AZSwapmeet

Hoping we get some vendors selling some riding gear.. chest protectors, pants, jerseys, boots, etc. Lots of moto guys in Phoenix!

AZSwapmeet

Just a reminder.. if you're thinking about setting up a vendor spot, you can buy your spaces online right now for 25% off. Or you can buy them at the gate Friday afternoon or Saturday morning before the swap meet opens for full price. Vendor Details below:

Single Vehicle/EZ-Up Spot: $50 (Approximately 20x30'). This would be ideal if you're selling out of the back of a pickup truck or if you're setting up an EZ-Up to sell under.

Truck & Trailer/Race-Semi Spot: $100 (Approximately 30x60, Can use up to 75' if needed to park a full semi or a lengthy trailer). This would be ideal if you're selling out of or are parking a truck with a trailer or toy-hauler behind it.

We have a limited number of vendor spaces within the Swap Meet footprint that do include water and electricity hookup for an added fee to either of our vendor space sizes if you do plan on showing up Friday and would like to camp out on Westworld property in our Swap Meet grounds. Request additional information for these spaces at [email protected].

Vendors can show up on Friday, December 2nd after 12 noon for early placement or you can arrive on Saturday morning, December 3rd by 8am when the Swap Meet Opens. **Note - We are happy to place you in your vendor spot on Friday if you'd like to or need to show up a day early. You may park your trucks, trailers, semi's, etc. in the vendor spot we place you in. However, we ask that you do not "open" up your vendor spot or set up your items that you're selling before Saturday morning at 6am.

There will be food, beverages, and beer for sale within the Swap Meet grounds and we ask that you refrain from selling, distributing, or handing out any food, beverages, or alcohol. This is Westworld policy and we ask that you help us by following these policies.

Thank you.. More details to come as we get closer. We look forward to seeing you all there!