AZ Off-Roading Spots

desertracer

Reaction
I am trying to get some help from the Az guys/gals as to where a good place to test is around phoenix. We might be heading to phoenix where all the extended family lives over thanksgiving with the race car and I am trying to find a place equvalant to Barstow that is somewhat close to (1hr drive or so from) Scottsdale/paradise valley so we can give them a ride. I would really like a place that is more known for cars and trucks rather than a popular motorcycle place. Thanks for the help. General directions would be a great help, my Dad grew up there but it has been a while, not to mention how much the little town has grown.

tre5

Reaction
Sycamore Creek.. Just north of Fountain Hills, which if you dont know, is east of Scottsdale. Not too far of a drive if your in Scottsdale already. Its a dry river bottom, there is a lot of soft stuff out there, so be carefull. Also a lot of good trails, some of which will take you the the edge of the water where you can hop in and swim.

TRE5

tre5

Reaction
murph--where is your truck? still ridin around on my stock springs with no shocks on the back...get that thing movin.
TRE5

murphco

Reaction
my focus is on the new shop truck,it has cost $141 so far and it may require another $18,donations accepted.bring the fifty and your truck,i got a tree for the truck and my foot for the fifty.

tre5

Reaction
you must be even more focused on the shop truck than I am on my truck. Your on the computer more than me.
TRE5