B.O.R.E. done for season

flyingford

Reaction
Hey guys,
Just read unforunate news that the B.O.R.E. series in eastern nevada shut down for the season and maybe for good. Its sad to hear that they cant get the vehicle count out for them. On the other hand it may mean more cars coming to vorra. I would love to see thier trucks come and run group T and have close to 20 trucks running. That would be awsome.
Anyone have any ideas on how to get these guys to run with us. I dont wanna hurt anyones feeling cause it is sad that BORE had to shut down.

Super

Reaction
That's really a bummer.
After watching CODRA go down a million years ago, and the ground now mostly closed by the BLM, I hope somebody will recognize and seize the opportunity to host races on former BORE courses (if in fact BORE is permanently done).

Dave1677

Reaction
You guys most likely will end up with some of the BORE trucks. I will probably check out your race in sept. Due to a schedule conflict for me on the night race I wont be able to make that one.

Coastal

Reaction
Sad to hear, I personally don't think BORE is the best acronym for a race organisation. It doesn't really scream... "come watch me"
:confused: :D

GHull

Reaction
looks like someone had purchased Bore. think they are planning a race in september.