• Forum membership has its advantages....

B1k map please

johndjmix

Someone mentioned the course getting tougher due to pre running.

For me, the rougher, the more chances to get stuck or hung up, and the more technical the better. Always do the best in the hardest conditions. If you want smooth there’s always nascar.

—john

johndjmix

Someone mentioned the course getting tougher due to pre running.

For me, the rougher, the more chances to get stuck or hung up, and the more technical the better. Always do the best in the hardest conditions. If you want smooth there’s always nascar.

—john
Then again I probably won’t be saying this after a few hours of San Filipe whoops.

PaulW

check this out in case you haven't already seen it. Skip ahead to 27:11 and you'll find what you are looking for.
====
The summit is commonly called El Mano
The last time it was raced was 2013 by NORRA and CODE. The track they both went opposite way that SCORE is now doing. For us non racers the get summit access past the locked gate the ranch owner is contacted for permission.

jon coleman

watch them water crossings, if flooded& raging, & your gonna cross it, pop window nets& belts first, there are some race cars ' down stream'.....

chino

Anyone knows if the Weatherman feed will be available to listen to online for the race ??

sredish

80% chance today and intermittent rain already out on the course. ensenada so far just cloud cover and gloom.

ScottWisdom

The start was scheduled to be open for prerunning at 8am today. When does SCORE typically post the complete GPS file including the start?

mexgamer

are they still closing one lane of highway 1 after Santo Tomas?
It will be bad during race day if that's so

PeteRock

Any word on the condition of the cross over road from San Vicente to Valley-T?
I saw FishGistics was asking on Instagram but not sure if anyone responded.