B500...OJOS NEGROS ROLLERS.... open for business.. jump contest **VIDEO**

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
Here is a video by RIGO's Videos and ZOO ROAD VIDEOS....a whopping 40 minutes worth.

Looks like Ojos Negros Rollers were open to the public this race.... the O.N. jump official has carelessly reviewed the video and has judged the TTs long jump contest---- results as following:

FIRST PLACE: Jesse James

SECOND PLACE: Adam Householder

THIRD PLACE: TIE: Robbie Pierce/ Jessie Ashcraft

FOURTH PLACE: TIE: 2x Herbst/ McCachren/RL Johnson/ Whitton/BJ Baldwin

All results are FINAL..... I don't care what helicopter landed and gave you whatever... I don't care if you stopped on the highway for gas.... ALL RESULTS FINAL!:cool:

Oh, also, Reid Rutherford, of Colorado, in his new Mason Truck, beat all other 7-2 trucks in the Class 7-2 competition..... RESULTS ARE FINAL... way to represent Colorado, Reid! Come get your giant four-foot trophy!:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

jowoog

RDC Crypto
well ...never mind

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
RDC Crypto
Too bad it was the SCORE BAJA 500 and not a jump contest. Your four foot trophy and a hunski will get you a bj in Ensenada.

WickedGravityVideo

RDC Crypto
Too bad it was the SCORE BAJA 500 and not a jump contest. Your four foot trophy and a hunski will get you a bj in Ensenada.

Don't tell all those hundreds of intoxicated fans lining the jumps that it ain't a jump contest! It damn sure is.... they don't care who rolls across the finish line in third.... either you win the overall or you GO BIG! I cannot do anything about it that you hardly drooped your suspension and no daylite was seen below your tires... sorry.:cool:

ASHCRAFT

Sticky Balls
RDC Crypto
I'm going to jump in and take credit for the 3rd place with pierce. Haha. Not bad for less than a 150 miles of race expirence in the #78

30 Racing

RDC Crypto
I'm going to jump in and take credit for the 3rd place with pierce. Haha. Not bad for less than a 150 miles of race expirence in the #78

We might as well share this one too, seems like we fought all day for 10th and 11th. It was a tough day.

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
RDC Crypto
I jumped higher than anyone I win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you need to finish to win WHAT A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elk Hunter

RDC Crypto
Doug, the trophy was delivered to the shop today, wow thats one giant trophy. Thank you! The 2011 primm first place plaque is going to look nice next to this baby.