Baby jovi, needs a little prayer

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Hey everyone my sister in law and her husband (Brian and Lindsay) just had their first baby tonight at about 7:30 in AZ. However, the cord was wrapped around the baby's neck several times and he is having a very difficult time breathing. It has been over an hour and a half and still he has not cried.

Everyone is obviously concerned (including doctors), so if you could say an extra word or two tonight for Baby Jovi that would be great.

I know this doesn't belong here but I thought people would see it here first....

THX everyone...

Baja Fool

Reaction
Baby Jovi, may the good lord give you all the strength to carry on to a long and happy life.

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Prayer said for Jovi......hope he gets better and lives a wonderful long life

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
wow thats extremely nerve racking... i felt my heart skip a few beats while reading... thoughts and prayers go out to Baby Jovi and proud parents Brian and Lindsay... his first cry will be a cry of joy!!!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
THX everyone. I will update as I get more info. My wife is there with them and I think her phone is about to shut off. I will post updates as I get them

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
THX everyone. I will update as I get more info. My wife is there with them and I think her phone is about to shut off. I will post updates as I get them
thanx Ed... keep us posted....

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
tell her that the whole off road RDC family is with them.....

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
My thoughts and prayers are with Baby Jovi, you and your family, Ed. I have walked in those shoes in a little different circumstance. I will say a prayer and light a candle for your family. God Bless Baby Jovi.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Really not an update but the doctors are still in the room and no one has told the extended family (in the waiting room) anything....

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
any updates Ed???

i gotta go to bed but want to hear some good news before i shut the computer down...

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I will keep the family and JOvi in my prayers tonight.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Prayers said.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Update: the pediatrician has been in the room for about 45 minutes. Still no word to the family in the waiting room. Sorry guys and gals.. THX for everything though..

racinteach

Reaction
I know this feeling all to well. My new baby boy had the cord double wrapped and it took a while for him to cry...this brought a tear to my eye like it did that night..I wish the baby all the best and am saying a prayer for him and the family.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Update: The nurse just came out of the room and asked for only my wifes mom (probably my sister in law's request) to go into the room!!! My wife is pissed she wants to know what's up...