Back flip to Back flip!!

sirhk100

Reaction
So who saw Metz pull that? SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

blind655

Reaction
that was insane..

for anyone who missed it
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://expn.go.com/media/players/basic/video/xgames/sxg/viii/020816_fmtx_1st_bridge_video.html#>http://expn.go.com/media/players/basic/video/xgames/sxg/viii/020816_fmtx_1st_bridge_video.html#</A>

A suburban might not be as good as a truck, but it comes damn close with 8 people in it

Slang

Reaction
I saw it WOW!! He's the man that was the [censored].

Steve Lang

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Thats some cool [censored]!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
that was sick.I did a show at the orange show a couple of years ago I jumped over six cars and at the end of the show he asked me for an autographed photo for his office he told me that I was crazy.I told him that he was the one that was nuts.way cool dude.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
It was pretty awesome to see

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

Donahoe

Reaction
I wanna know how a guy Practices something like that???? I use to think I was nuts until I saw him pull that.... he is trully a nut bag...... But a Nut Bag with lots and lots of talent to back it up... He made it look Easy. Insane...

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I was in shock at how easy he made it look!! I had seen him do the first two and never thought that he would pull two in a row!

See ya in the dirt!

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
To practice you set up a ramp with a water landing. Kinda like jumping your bmx bike into your nieghbors pool. I never could get the full rotation down though so I never moved on to trying it on the ground. I wonder how much he pays for medical insurance? Didn't pastrana do a flip like 2 yrs. ago?

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
He didn't ride away from it though.

See ya in the dirt!

TDORSloppy

Reaction
Check out the next issue of MXMachine magazine a strictly FREESTYLE moto mag. Metz has a personal column to unleash and "how to". They have insane morphs of the flip before the gravity games in the next issue plus some stuff on "Paradise" (his house). I guess the GODFATHER is alive and well. When you have 5 acres to play on, and ramps everywhere, you destined to make the GOLD! Rock on Mike.

post under Sloppy's screen name by Nicole

Donahoe

Reaction
Menafee I think

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

mustafa

Reaction
There are a few people doing it now. I think he's the first to do in a competition. In fact, the back-flip isn't even good enough now. They are already doing variations of
it. One handed, no footers etc.......

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

singlehanded

Reaction
I not sure if its true but I heard that they aired the gravity games back east (pay per view maybe?) and pastrana did about 7 backflips and a nothing backflip. Dont know but heard it from a friend who's cousin was in of few off the older crusty vids? anybody else hear anything like this?

local

Bryan_D

Reaction
Metz landed a no-footed backflip tonight in the big air indoor portion. It was pretty sick he scored a 95 and I think he won. I think that pastrana was one of the commentators and nothing was said about a previous backflip in a comp. They showed his backyard and his jump area and him practicing. Looked like a painful road to completion in a comp.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Bryan_D on 08/21/02 02:36 AM (server time).</FONT></P>