BAD NEWS

Paige

Reaction
Got some bad news just faxed to me - Herb Wesson appointed John Brissenden to the OHVMR commission - this guy is hell bent against OHV'ers.- we are in trouble!!

<font color=yellow>Paige<font color=yellow>

Mike_McCluskey

Reaction
Can we petition to have him removed? Is there any way to have them removed besides by illegal means?

Paige

Reaction
I don't think so - we are stuck with that Paul Spitler guy too!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Paige, doesn't the OHVMR commission handle what is done with the green sticker money? Or am I thinking of something else?

Tony
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.y-not-productions.com>www.y-not-productions.com</A>

martininsocal

Reaction
tony-yes, the ohv commission is in charge of directing green sticker funds through the ohv grant program. what is unfortunate is the commission is being stacked with greenies and since gov. davis changed the original intent of green sticker funding to include eco ideals and goals, your green sticker money is now used to close more areas to ohv use! if this type of appointment action continues, perhaps a green sticker revolt is in order...

If your gonna go, go BIG

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
I revolted on the green sticker deal a long time ago. I put lights and a plate on My dirt bike. I can now go in all the areas that say street legal vehicles only. I don't mean to sound paranoid but the politians don't have our best interests in mind. There only there to make themselves look good and advance there carears.

Paige

Reaction
Update:
John Brissenden is the candidate that was pushed by the Planning &
Conservation League (PCL). He is the owner of Sorensens Resort (B&B) in
Hope Valley where he has refused to serve snowmobilers, including state
employees. As a county supervisor, he tried to get rid of snowmobiling
in his county.