BAD NEWS

Ickler

passing on what was sent to me....

Friends,
Due to the restricting in California, our friend, Congressman Duncan Hunter, will no longer have the Imperial sand dunes in his district. THIS IS BAD NEWS!

EVEN WORSE NEWS is the fact that the front runner for the election is the liberal democrat incumbent, Bob Filner. Filner votes along the lines of Boxer and Feinstein- siding with the enviro-extremists on every issue! are we going to let him become the legislator who makes decisions regarding our sand dunes??

We have a excellent opportunity to prevent Filner from getting re-elected in this new district. His opponent is Maria Garcia, a conservative republican who will follow in Duncan Hunter's footsteps on land use issues. She has promised to support OHV recreation in her district. But- SHE CANNOT WIN WITHOUT OUR HELP IN THIS ELECTION!

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP THE SLEEPING GIANT! CALIFORNIA'S OHV COMMUNITY CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS ELECTION!

IT WILL TAKE BIG BUCKS! she will need contributions. Before you open your checkbook, think of how much you paid for your toys,- think of how much you pay each year for a green sticker-think of how much you pay for camping privileges at the dunes- think of how much yoou pay for fuel for a trip to the dunes- then think of how much you would like someone like Maria having jurisdiction over our sand dunes instead of Filner. then write your check to: "Maria Garcia for congress" and send it to 278 Third Avenue, Suite C, Chula Vista CA 91910 Phone(619) 425-1463

Thank you

Steve_Sourapas

Duncan Hunter was a good friend of ours and it is a big loss that he won't be representing that area any longer.Take it from someone who knows Bob Filner well he won't be a friend of ours in any way shape or form.He will work day and night to take away as much land as possible for his agenda that he supports and believes in.I have never met Maria Garcia but I know close friends that have and say she will fight for us and believes we have the right to use the land as we do today.My check is in the mail but this will be a large up hill battle so don't sit on the fence on this one or you will be very sorry very soon and it will cost fifty times as much money to stop Bob Filner if he's elected.

BEERMAN

mgobaja

I believe that she " Maria Garca " will be at the Fud drawing this Saturday @ Race-Ready.