Baja 1000 1995!

EGR1600

Reaction
watch the pics posted in south forum "El pato rojo"

;)

zjohnson

Reaction
Sweet pictures, man that thing was wrecked good . . .

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I would really like to here the TRUE story behind all that carnage!! Can I assume thats Larry Raglands truck?

EGR1600

Reaction
I would really like to here the TRUE story behind all that carnage!! Can I assume thats Larry Raglands truck?
yeah

jimmy johnson say is ... leading the race ... until the accident on the outskirts "sierra la giganta" of Loreto

buddy crisp

Reaction
From the looks of that truck Jimmy Johnson is lucky to be alive. Once a bar gets kinked like that it cannot take another hit. the next hit would have taken Jimmy out!!!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I was told Jimmie liked to wreck in Baja, I guess thats proof. I could see this is one example of why he got in to Nascar,well...... that and the money!! I wonder if he renamed it "sierra la giganta wrecka "

michael_loomis

Reaction
Is this the wreck that left Jimmie stranded all night?

Crazy pics, thanks for posting!

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Wow that is the definition of wadded up!

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I bet he saw his life flash before his eyes in that wreck!! I herd something about stranded all night, then a long day at an air strip waiting to fly out and that was it!! Someone should of told him, he's got to get back on the horse though.I wonder if he will EVER get back on that horse???? That would be awsome!!!!

Tony C

Reaction
I bet he saw his life flash before his eyes in that wreck!! I herd something about stranded all night, then a long day at an air strip waiting to fly out and that was it!! Someone should of told him, he's got to get back on the horse though.I wonder if he will EVER get back on that horse???? That would be awsome!!!!

Great post , Read "The end of an era" post . It fits well with this one as it shows the life of this truck after the crash, and its return back to Jimmy . We all have heard about this crash but I have never seen pictures. Rock- 1 Jimmy - 0 :eek:

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
Maybe choosing a career going in circles at 200 mph was wise move for Jimmie after all.