Baja 1000 ala NASCAR

Electrons_Rule

Reaction
I heard a good story about some crazy TT racing on the paved road section after the goat trail going into Valle de Trinidad. Post, Ragland, Ashley and Gordon racing bumper to bumper, fender to fender, double wide on the canyon portion, and drafting/nerfing at 150+ mph (I know the Enduro truck was doing that and then some...).

Did anyone get a video or even pictures of this? Even the guy doing the documentary had to touch down to fuel and missed this portion.

martininsocal

Reaction
Back in Robby's hay hauler days, I was pitting for Los Campeones at Valley T. Robby was racing fender to fender with a local in an early '70's station wagon running on 7 cylinders and missing half the muffler. They were dead even to the right hander into town. Robby went right and the local went staright on towaqrds San Felipe. It was classic, the local had his left hand hanging out the window and his right hand wrist just hanging on top of the steering wheel at 12 o'clock. Had his baseball cap on and everything. Too bad he wasn't driving a Bitchin' Camaro with cigarette hanging from his lower lip and a Def Leopard Tshirt on!

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

El Chinero

Reaction
all true
per
Larry
David

Tony T
El Chismoso

poolman

Reaction
The went by our pit in Kiliwas nose to tail it was pretty awesome to see.Rumor says Robby's GPSwas at 140

Trophy Trailer #27T
Ragen Racing of Arizona

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
ERIKH had some video posted a few days ago at the goat trail. Check em out...

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.socalmotocross.com/vtrracing//>Vtr Racing.com</A>