Baja 1000 Chase SAFETY: Is SCORE Listening?

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Why would you buy SCORE SERIOUSLY. Oh yeah if HILLARY wins , desert off road racing will probably no longer be issued permits except in OHV areas.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
But I haven's submitted my offer yet!!
giphy.gif

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Why would you buy SCORE SERIOUSLY. Oh yeah if HILLARY wins , desert off road racing will probably no longer be issued permits except in OHV areas.
Our president is boss of baja? Weird...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Dano just saying after talking with some BLM people that they feel long off road race permits in the USA will come to an end if Hillary's admin. takes over. So that makes racing long desert races in Mexico a premium which makes SCORE appealing. Sorry you thought I meant our Pres has anything to do with Baja.

JPBart

Reaction
I'm replying to my own post with a link to a thread I started. I've used this device a lot in the last year and it is very helpful. I have it programmed to turn on/off the front inner HIDs, frount outer HIDs and a roof mounted LED and I have three open channels that I haven not utilized yet.

With the press of one button they all turn off. I suggest keeping one eye closed shortly before terminating them all at once to help with the transition from mass light to normal driving lights.

Link: Economical Switch Controller – Feniex 4200 Mini

Disclaimer: I bought my unit and have no connections to the manufacture. I like it a lot, it's worked well for me and I've never blinded any of you.

I had my HIDs wired into my high beam switch so I can turn them on/off quickly. There is a master switch that puts them in that circuit and a secondary switch that just keeps them on regardless of the high beams.