• Forum membership has its advantages....

BAJA 1000 LEADERS

StandOnTheGas

As of 4:28 PM

Duralast first on the road, first overall. Next car is Post about 45 minutes behind. Behind them is Baldwin about 4 minutes behind Post

GO DAN AND DAVE! SOTG!

THROTTLE DOWN

StandOnTheGas

As of 7:10 PM

Duralast first overall and first on the road. Dan is in the truck and they are going through Simpsons ranch and on their way to the sub station at Valley de Trinidad for fuel. They are still about 45 minutes ahead of second place. I did not get who 2nd place belonged to. I assume it is still Post. No word on anybody else. I wonder what is happening whit Herbst, Robby, Wyerhick, Julson? They estimate 6 hours to the finish. I will try to get more info after they pit.

DURALAST
DURALAST
DURALAST

THROTTLE DOWN

John Bitting

Administrator
Bruce, once again myself and all the readers cannot thank you enough for the continous updates. ORC is doing really good but I would like to see a lot more updates (i know how hard it is, I am just wishing). I am dying sitting at home. This is great.. Good luck to Duralast, Sourapas, Julson and everyone else racing bring them all home safely...

Jimmy8

The updates are great, I wish I could be there. What about class 1 and class 8. Who are the leaders?

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

John Bitting

Administrator
For the readers that dont know. Bruce's dad is the owner of the Duralast team and that is the reason he only knows what is going on in Trophy truck, specifically with Duralast..

Jimmy8

I didnt even relize that was Bruce until now, guess I should have checked his profile. Sorry about that.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

robert_encinas

i dont understand who won the trophy trucks, it says that dan smith crossed the finish line and won the championship.
then a while later it said that post was the first trphy truck across the line like a half an hour later or something.
so which one is it?

Jimmy8

I am stoked for Ashley and Smith for winning the championship. They are 2 of the nicest guys you will meet. They deserve the championship, and pretty much dominated this year.