• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja 1000 Online Coverage

DirtREV

Hello friends!

First of all, long time lurker, first time poster. Second, I am insanely envious of those of you who will be in Baja next week!

Does anyone know what type of online coverage will be available this year? I hope SCORE has figured out that there are those of us who enjoy watching the start, not the podium. I have searched this site, as well as Google, and nothing has come up.

If anyone can post information about coverage, I would sincerely appreciate it!

MGA Motorsports

I will try and have a live video stream of contingency and race day on periscope I will post up the link a soon as I have it up.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

MAC FAB

I will try and have a live video stream of contingency and race day on periscope I will post up the link a soon as I have it up.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Thanks man, that is awesome! My last 1k was the 40th anniversary when it ended in Cabo.

Offspring

For a minute I thought someone drug a thread from 10 years ago-'cause nothing's changed. Wait, yeah it's worse.

DirtREV

And no weatherman feed?
I can't remember the year, maybe 2012? I had the Weatherman feed running, the live feed from the start line, and some other feeds from local security cameras on EarthCam.

I think it was the year before Sal sold SCORE.

DirtREV

For a minute I thought someone drug a thread from 10 years ago-'cause nothing's changed. Wait, yeah it's worse.
There is a media company in Motocross called RacerTV. They usually have pretty awesome coverage of the Loretta Lynn's National Amateur Championship, which is in a dead zone for cell phones. I don't know how they broadcast, but SCORE really needs to get in touch with them to broadcast Baja.

FAT ROB !

Hello friends!
Does anyone know what type of online coverage will be available this year? I hope SCORE has figured out that there are those of us who enjoy watching the start, not the podium. I have searched this site, as well as Google, and nothing has come up.
If anyone can post information about coverage, I would sincerely appreciate it!

Score-International.com will have live streaming video and computer tracking for the 2015 Baja 1000

Last edited: