RDC Crypto
Over 25 years race experience, with multiple off road Championships. I sold my race team and just want to get back to the races. I have built, designed, or modified everything I've ever raced from stock trucks to trophy trucks. If you are a new team I can offer knowledge in set up, design, and race strategy. If you are an experienced race team, I will keep my mouth shut! I have a really nice chase vehicle, it is a fully enclosed four-door F250 diesel with all the tools necessary. Happy to do whatever, if you need chase crew, co-driver, or backup driver, just tell me what you need. If you have a driving opportunity, just a note, in all the years I have been racing I have never wrecked a car or even been on my side and I can count on one hand the number of times I had to get out and change a flat.
If I can be of any help give me a call or text at 435-655-5301
There is no race team too small, I am happy to help anyone.

Last edited:

steve squires

RDC Crypto
We are racing a class 1 at the 1000. This is our fourth desert race and second one in this car. We use Jake Velasco for our race prep and our race support but we could use extra hands at the 1000. Let me know if your interested.

RDC Crypto
We are racing a class 1 at the 1000. This is our fourth desert race and second one in this car. We use Jake Velasco for our race prep and our race support but we could use extra hands at the 1000. Let me know if your interested.
Hi Steve thanks for the response give me a call when you have a minute. 435-655-5301