Baja 1000 Picks

btshannon

Reaction
I'll bet you a dollar that the 2-wheeled entries will finish quicker than the 4-wheeled vehicles. Please take note that this wager is not with all of you. Just you Matt.

I'd love to see Robby finish.... BUT, That truck has had some pretty serious voltage supply problems lately. Bring an extra battery, dude. Good luck, and I hope you prove me wrong, amigo.

My own taste for the hops is very powerful, and I had no intention of spending a beerless weekend...<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by btshannon on 11/13/02 09:13 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

pciscott

Reaction
There is some heavy competition, and the speeds could be record breaking if the weather holds up. With 20+ Trophy Trucks, I hope one of us can pull off the overall and beat the bikes. Good luck to all. This will be a TEAM effort and I would like to thank everyone who has helped get me to the finish line at every race this year. Perfect Prep from Barry Beacham and his guys at RPS, Great Chase guys and Volunteers from our PCI Racing Team, Vendors and Sponsors who have the best products and services, and last of all the other Teams that have helped me and schooled me all year. PCI Racing is ready for Baja and with a little luck we will be in the fight to the end. BAJA Here we come!!!

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

2fast_Eddie

Reaction
TT- Guessin' it's gonna be Robby
10- Got a hunch it's gonna be lothringer

Either it's on or it's off. . .

elcaprerunner

Reaction
TT- I think it will be Scott or Riviera, but I am not counting out Arnold.
Class 1- Herbst
Class 10- Lothringer
7 Open- Craig Turner
7s- Either S&S or Dan Fresh

Too bad I am going to the MDR race and not the 1000, oh well, next time.

And that's all I have to say about that.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

MARK

Reaction
Why not go to both? I,m leaving tues. to chase Richard and Dennis Boyle (Motion Tire 107) at the 1000. At the halfway point, around 6:00 or 7:00 thurs. night, Dennis is out and jumps in with me, and we head back north to Barstow to help Frank and Caroline Hines (N2S/Motion Tire). A lot of driving, a lot of beer, a lot of racing !!! Mark

scott

Reaction
You know who I like in this one Gabe...... You can catch me South Of Guerreo Negro buddy. Are you going all the way or is John's leash only go to Ojo's ???? sorry John !!!!! just messing.....

Gabe Lara

Reaction
LOL!

You'll have to take up the slack for me on this one, Scott...
I will be in Ohio for work.

Yes, it does hurt, first time I've missed the 1000 since '94.

-Gabe

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7!!!!!!!!!
Put it to the wood.
Richard
from Cabo

Dave_G

Reaction
RE: "It's going to be the "Ashley & Smith Show" at the finish line. "

Well, do I win a prize or something for predicting the correct TT winner? ;-)

Dave........gloating mode

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

Junior

Reaction
You get to enjoy the respect and admiration of your peers, in addition to being able to gloat a little.

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>