Baja 1000 - Pits

kurt

Reaction
We had planned to race the 1000 this year, but because of numerous difficulties we pulled the plug about a month ago. Still wanting to be apart of it we have hooked up to pit for Wide Open Baja to pit for them. We will be running a pit about 20 miles South of San Felipe, north of Puertocitos, we will be pitted at race mile 219.
So if anybody needs help or a pit, that is where we will be and we are more then willing to help in any way. We'll have a full pit, generator, air compressor, welder, tools, etc.., should be able to handle most any problem, or if you need a fuel stop in that area and can arrange to get us the fuel we'd be happy to do that, just let me know. BUT do realise that our commitment and 1st priority is to the Baja Challenger cars, we are scheduled to fuel all 9 in the class but nothing more so we should have plenty of time to help out if needed.

IDRA_CRB

Reaction
Kurt,

Your offer clearly demonstrates that you have embraced the true spirit of desert racing.

On behalf of the Checkers Off Road Racing Team, I thank you, and wish you a safe and exciting adventure in Baja.

Respectfully,

Reese King, VP
Checkers Off Road

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Hi Kurt, What radio frequency will you be on? We will say hello when we go by or stop if needed. You should drag Craig down there with you. Ramsey

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
I would also like to let everyone know that Locos Mocos will be set up in the same location as the Baja 2000. Just south of the silt bed and north of San Juanico. Sorry I don't have the exact race mile, I will post it when I find out. But you can't miss our banners when you get close to us.
We are also a Mag 7 pit for this race.

kurt

Reaction
Hey Ramsey - I'll E-mail you the radio frequency when I get it, also let me know what freq. you'll be on and we'll have one of our radios scanning for it. As far as dragging Craig down, doubtful , Blake may be a possibility thou. Good luck, let me know if you need any help.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com/racerfreqs.xls>http://www.dmsrace.com/racerfreqs.xls</A>

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

TimHayosh

Reaction
I'll be with Kurt at the Old/New Puertocitos road south of San Felipe. If anyone needs a hand, we can be reached on 151.055. We'll also be monitoring The Weatherman.

We're happy to help if you need us.

Good Luck to all.

Happy motoring, Tim

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
Tim and Kurt:

i dont know you guys, ill be setting a visual pit/radio relay for Vildosola , just watching pretty much, will be setting up right around where you guys are gonna pit, hope to see ya in the sand , maybe meet ya guys.....

el tiburon
La Plazita racing team (CODE)

p.s. i just got to meet klaus and jeff at nov's code race to SF.....

"if something can go wrong, it'll probably will"
pinche murphy