• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja 1000 Pre Run

Team Rivera

Hi Guys,

If any one is interested in joining up with us, message me for details.

Long time RDC follower, first time posting.
A few friends and myself will be pre-running the baja 1k course this year.
Were doing this for fun, were not in the race so we have no official plans to follow.
Scheduled to depart Wednesday the 8th after work and return Sunday 12th.
Plans to drive straight to San Felipe Wednesday night and head down to Cocos Thursday morning.
From Cocos will be on the course and run it all the way down to around RM800 and head north to Mulege.

We run a pretty good pace, we wont be killing ourselves or the trucks but please be somewhat experienced and have a rig thats capable of traversing baja.

Wednesday 8th depart Riverside CA, drive straight through to San Felipe all hwy
Thursday 9th San Felipe to Cocos, to Bahia de Los Angeles, to San Ignacio. stay in San Ignacio for the night.
Friday 10th San Igancio to Mulege, all race course, stay in Mulege for the night.
Saturday 11th hangout in Mulege till mid day, take hwy 1/2 way back home.
Sunday 12th more hwy home with a few stops on the way, maybe shipwrecks and blow hole.

This is all tentative, route and times can change, especially if you join up with us and have some good intel, routes, locations, points of interest etc etc, were all ears.

calexiraptor

Where in Mulege will you guys be staying on the 10th? Ill be over there at Playa Requeson overnight from the 10th to 11th

Team Rivera

Where in Mulege will you guys be staying on the 10th? Ill be over there at Playa Requeson overnight from the 10th to 11th
Just looked it up and thats actually where i was hoping to stay...
If we dont stay will for sure stop by and check it out.
This is my first time to Mulege