Baja 1000 Prediction?

scott

Reaction
Ok, a little bit less than a month away. 3 Picks for possible 4-wheel overall winners.
Me I think Troy Herbst, Robby Gordon, & Collins if Ragland is running with them.

Jimmy8

Reaction
Ashley and Smith will dominate.

Dave_G

Reaction
RE: Ashley and Smith will dominate.

Your pick is probably right on the money. Dave and Dan only need to finish the race to win the championship. If they DNF and Herbst wins, Herbst gets it.

Dave G

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
RG all the waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
I think it's going to come down to Robby Gordon and Brian Collins/Larry Ragland. I think Robby is due.

Racers only

Jimmy8

Reaction
Ashley and Smith are the points leaders, won the 2000, the 500, and the primm race. They are on a roll, not to mention their truck works the best on the technical long courses like the 1000, compared to short sprints that are rough. My money is still on them.

Junior

Reaction
Put me down for the Duralast Ford as well.

Junior
EJR Racing #244

hammer

Reaction
My money will be on Mike Julson and Bob Lofton especially after there strong finish at Primm. They have finally worked out all the problems with the motor and transmission and are looking to kick some butt. Oh ya starting 101 can't hurt either. Start up front, stay up front.....................

scott

Reaction
Wow !!!! I like you honesty. I don't think anyone would predict that. That is a good car and good Drivers, and they were up there @ the Baja 500, then the Primm Race they did place well. After seeing the 500 and McMillin winning the way it unfolded, anything is possible !!!!

vwguy

Reaction
im thinking robby is up for it

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it