Baja 1000 Prediction?

Dave_G

RDC Crypto
RE: Ashley and Smith will dominate.

Your pick is probably right on the money. Dave and Dan only need to finish the race to win the championship. If they DNF and Herbst wins, Herbst gets it.

Dave G

Rory

Crayola Killer
RDC Crypto
Website
www.racers-only.com
I think it's going to come down to Robby Gordon and Brian Collins/Larry Ragland. I think Robby is due.

Racers only

Jimmy8

RDC Crypto
Website
www.DownAndDirtyShow.com
Ashley and Smith are the points leaders, won the 2000, the 500, and the primm race. They are on a roll, not to mention their truck works the best on the technical long courses like the 1000, compared to short sprints that are rough. My money is still on them.

hammer

RDC Crypto
My money will be on Mike Julson and Bob Lofton especially after there strong finish at Primm. They have finally worked out all the problems with the motor and transmission and are looking to kick some butt. Oh ya starting 101 can't hurt either. Start up front, stay up front.....................

scott

RDC Crypto
Somewhere in California, between L.A./ S.D.
Website
N
Wow !!!! I like you honesty. I don't think anyone would predict that. That is a good car and good Drivers, and they were up there @ the Baja 500, then the Primm Race they did place well. After seeing the 500 and McMillin winning the way it unfolded, anything is possible !!!!

vwguy

RDC Crypto
im thinking robby is up for it

how ironic is it that most people slow down for speed bumps yet almost all of us here im sure pin it