Baja 1000 Redundancy List

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
I welcome everyone to share the things that they bring on an adventure down the peninsula.
We have a large trailer with big boxes and two chase trucks for storage.

I’m hoping to discover a few items to add to our list to either pack in the prerunner or just to have as a precaution waiting in the chase truck.

Hopefully this list will also help anyone else avoid a wrench throwing moment as they are laying in the dirt.

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
Old magazines for the military check points, usually my kids Halloween Candy.

We also bring a kids bicycle when we can and run it to the school of a random town, their staff knows best what kid needs or deserved one, slime the tires.

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto
I welcome everyone to share the things that they bring on an adventure down the peninsula.
We have a large trailer with big boxes and two chase trucks for storage.

I’m hoping to discover a few items to add to our list to either pack in the prerunner or just to have as a precaution waiting in the chase truck.

Hopefully this list will also help anyone else avoid a wrench throwing moment as they are laying in the dirt.

Two toolbox trailers .... yee yee

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Spare Axle, leaf springs and shackles for your trailer. Peninsula runs are trailer killers!
We actually just got a trailer with a spare axle setup. My dad has been pulling old bearing and prepping for new fresh sets.

Going to bring my small Miller 210 Mig with flux wire just incase.

Fourstroker

RDC Crypto
Spare Axle, leaf springs and shackles for your trailer. Peninsula runs are trailer killers!
Add a spare hub and couple sets of bearings as well.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
good pit crew gear, everything, gloves, shirts long sleeve, good googles for Windy pits, you never know if your pit guy will get drenched in race car juice,

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
Welder is a good idea. needed it a few times and glad we had one.
Steekers are always good.
And make sure you have enough beer. :cool:

J Prich

RDC Crypto
You can bet that whatever it is that breaks, will often be the one thing you think you didn't need, lol.

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto

I am trying to fill that form out now and it's not listing San Ysidro port of entry as an option for my point of entry... what should I use and will that cause me any issues when I have to show my FMM card to someone eventually?? We have never had them at any race over the last three years... never been asked for them but I am seeing that it is important for crossing into Baja sur ??

Critical or no?