Baja 1000 RV parks ??

43mod

Reaction
Our last minute B1k race is probably going to happen , renta racer is a lot better than no racer !
The Estero Beach RV camp is full. Any recommendations on another nice RV park in Ensanada ?
Or if your going to cancel an Estero spot please let me know.
Thank you Russ Phillips

JaysinDesignz

Reaction
San Miguel right on the beach, safe and great surf.

Chris_Wilson

Reaction
There is Campo Playa RV park which is diagonally across the street from Las Palmas Hotel and across from Los Carbones potato taco place (behind the car lot). Google maps can find it for you.

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
There are others in Estero Beach. Check around.

Quinta Papagayo's right after Coral Marina Hotel before Ensenada.

There's one in town right after the Riviera Convention Center/Contingency/Start Line. It's behind the Pemex/7 Eleven on Blvd Costero, In front of Las Cazuelas Restauarant. Not sure of condition.

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
Yes, there's Playa RV as Chris said, that's the same as Negrete said "front of Cazuelas". It looks like Hell right now, as it always seems to look before race weekends, but usually gets cleaned up decently.
Also down near Estero, to the north on the water, is a place called Mona Lisa (iirc), it smells like cats...
I do not believe Papagayo offers the RV thing anymore. Bummer because it was excellent with a laundry room and little store too, now gone.
And north of town, west side of 1, about across the street from El Trailero or just north of Stella Restaurant is another one I think called Bahia. Looks clean and nice.

It's possible I will have 2 double rooms available at the San Nicolas, let me know if you're interested (3 night minimum).

ONE_RJ

Reaction
He might be interested in them Tim , if you still have them. What's the best way to get a hold of you ?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

johndjmix

Reaction
Russ, txt me tomorrow. I got a place for you.

--John

Trophylite #6013
Dunarri LLC
wildscooterparts.com
coolermods.com

RYAN COHEE

Reaction
Our last minute B1k race is probably going to happen , renta racer is a lot better than no racer !
The Estero Beach RV camp is full. Any recommendations on another nice RV park in Ensanada ?
Or if your going to cancel an Estero spot please let me know.
Thank you Russ Phillips
You can dry camp next to the ocean in Erendia and shower at Coyote Cals..

43mod

Reaction
we found a spot North of tech 10min. I think its the Ramona RV park. $25 day decent place right on the beach. at least we have a spot to go to w/o breaking the bank. They had more spots if some one needs one.