Baja 1000 Stag Party

BajaBound87

Reaction
My best friend is getting married and we're looking to go to the Baja 1000 for his bachelor party. There will probably be 5-10 of us. We're all professionals in our late 20s/early 30s that grew up offroading together. This won't be a 24/7 drunk kind of party. We're just looking to have a good time together doing something we all enjoy. I've been reading through the forums trying to come up with a good plan and it looks like we should definitely hit Ensenda for contingency and then head further down the course. Something else I've been seeing is that being support for a team might be a good idea. We're all experienced with 4x4s, quads, bikes, etc. It sounds like that would be enough experience to get us on with someone. The problem is that I have no idea how to go about getting on with a team as support and what exactly it entails. Do we just go around asking teams in Ensenda at contingency? I really don't like the idea of that because there's really no way to guarantee what will happen. If that doesn't work out, I guess we'll just head down the course. We're up for camping or whatever. I'd really like to find a good place to watch the race near the beach. San Felipe and La Paz sound awesome and driving shouldn't be a problem. But there's no way to tell if the race will be going through those parts until the release the map in October, right? So are there places the course goes through every year? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
My best friend is getting married and we're looking to go to the Baja 1000 for his bachelor party. There will probably be 5-10 of us. We're all professionals in our late 20s/early 30s that grew up offroading together. This won't be a 24/7 drunk kind of party. We're just looking to have a good time together doing something we all enjoy. I've been reading through the forums trying to come up with a good plan and it looks like we should definitely hit Ensenda for contingency and then head further down the course. Something else I've been seeing is that being support for a team might be a good idea. We're all experienced with 4x4s, quads, bikes, etc. It sounds like that would be enough experience to get us on with someone. The problem is that I have no idea how to go about getting on with a team as support and what exactly it entails. Do we just go around asking teams in Ensenda at contingency? I really don't like the idea of that because there's really no way to guarantee what will happen. If that doesn't work out, I guess we'll just head down the course. We're up for camping or whatever. I'd really like to find a good place to watch the race near the beach. San Felipe and La Paz sound awesome and driving shouldn't be a problem. But there's no way to tell if the race will be going through those parts until the release the map in October, right? So are there places the course goes through every year? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
vecino(im in Las Cruces) .. hit me up... ill pm you my cell

bajaford

Reaction
this year starts in Ensenada and finishes in Ensenada...... no La Paz, maybe San Felipe. Get some rooms in Ensenada now if you guys are set on golng. Good time always, and maybe you can set up being somebodys help on here.

desert minded

Reaction
Hey there.
Check out www.mag7race.com or mag seven pit crew on Facebook. We provide pit service to all classes of race vehicles from bike to trophy trucks. We are always looking for new enthusiastic people looking for an awesome adventure in Baja!
Check us out we will have roughly 4-6 pits for the Baja 500 and 8-14 pits for the Baja 1000 throughout the peninsula.
Good luck in your adventures!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

desert minded

Reaction
Hey there.
Check out www.mag7race.com or mag seven pit crew on Facebook. We provide pit service to all classes of race vehicles from bike to trophy trucks. We are always looking for new enthusiastic people looking for an awesome adventure in Baja!
Check us out we will have roughly 4-6 pits for the Baja 500 and 8-14 pits for the Baja 1000 throughout the peninsula.

desert minded

Reaction
Hey there.
uploadfromtaptalk1462294574530.jpg

desert minded

Reaction
Hey there.
Good luck in your adventures!View attachment 168865

desert minded

Reaction
Hey there.

desert minded

Reaction
Hey there.

desert minded

Reaction
Hey there.

nickybobby333

Reaction
I agree with the Mag7 guys! We used their pit services in the 500 last year and these guys rock! Out in remote locations on the course, with front row tickets to all the vehicles as they come by!

MasTacos

Reaction
Send me a PM if you're interested in going to work a pit. You can check out some of the pics our pit crews have put up from a bunch of races on our Facebook page

Mag Seven Pit Crew

JaysinDesignz

Reaction
Yep, MAg7 would be great for you guys to experience the action. The rest of the time you better be knee deep in Paris wasting money.

AZ7000'

Reaction

BajaBound87

Reaction
this year starts in Ensenada and finishes in Ensenada...... no La Paz, maybe San Felipe. Get some rooms in Ensenada now if you guys are set on golng. Good time always, and maybe you can set up being somebodys help on here.
I thought they switched every other year. Since they started and ended in Enseneda last year, wouldn't they run the whole peninsula this year?

BajaBound87

Reaction
Sorry for the repeated post. The tapatalk app is new to me

Haha I thought you were a bot at first. Sorry for reporting you. We're definitely checking you guys out. Can you send me some info as to what to expect if we do volunteer? Thanks!