• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja 1000 Teams / Favorite to win

lil manny

Ok so here’s a Couple of quick screenshots of the updated entry list for TT and CL 1.

Attachments

Last edited:

DRZ_Motorsports_119

Who is Rob Mac, 2nd driver Voss, Justin Smith or????

Would be killer to see Rob Mac / Ragland team up.

Crusty Shellback

Jason Voss is out this race. He's working on building a family. Baby due any day now.

Goober

My quick .02

Andy/Brice win by 20 min if they have no issues. This will be the longest race that an AWD has finished without issues if so. Last year RJ was winning the race in the team C AWD when they had a snout failure less than 60 miles from the finish.

Ryan and Dan will be right there if the Andy team has an issue. Also Luke and LR will be a factor along with RJ and PAB.

Those will be the top 4 teams IMO
20 mins, you're out of your mind.

Robert Mason

Don’t want to beat a dead horse but are you saying the plan for team C was just to race a couple of times for fun? If so I wonder if that’s what Andy was referring to with the “hobbyists“ comment...
Team c has been racing since 2014. They have already raced longer than they originally planned.

M_Solms

not sure whether or not nasser and toby will be factors in the thing or not but it sure will be fun following them..smart pesos will be on bryce and andy though..any word on who might RG might choose? creed or potts maybe?
Rumor I heard was Damen Jefferies with RG

Maxwell_99

Since it didn’t say, favorite to win “overall”, I’ll go class 10 and the RPI team. Read the drivers listed and try to argue someone else.

This is the 1000. I hope Bean and Rob mac team up. I can see them doing well and wouldn't be surprised if they won.
The entry list on the SCORE site says that they are.

Since it didn’t say, favorite to win “overall”, I’ll go class 10 and the RPI team. Read the drivers listed and try to argue someone else.
Taking their utterly amazing 2017 1000 into account, that's a solid bet.

So with all these one race team ups/partnerships and TTs being shared, and the availability of 4wd , has there been another 1000 race with this many 4wd TTs before? There's at least five by my count of the entry list.

Last edited:

jon coleman

awd tt smash fest, who is gonna be the Big dogs?, they are all gonna overdrive there overpriced ' jeeps'& break them , I love it...

lil manny

Yes, that was the original point of the thread... What are the surprising teams in all classes!

That’s definitely a solid pick for class 10.

I also think there’s a lot of talent in the TT spec class we haven’t talked about. 🤷‍♂️ I think it’ll be between Sarah, AJ