BAJA 1000 tequlia bottles

GBRACER

Reaction
did anyone get notified when they are going to run a second batch of bottles like they said they were going to?
I left my e mail address but nothing yet.

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
I just picked mine up on Friday. It was tad bit of a cluster..but it all worked out. Stoked to add this to my Mint bottle collection.

Chris Tobin

Reaction
We DNFed, but I would still like to get a bottle to go with my small collection!!!

Any idea how to get one and how much they are?

goRGgo

Reaction
We failed to pick ours up at Registration. Does anyone know who to contact to see if we can still get it?

bajaxp

Baja Bobsled Team
Reaction
I contacted Elise at SCORE regarding the B1K bottles and she got right back to me. They put in a second order for them and she 'reserved' one for me. I was supposed to pick it up at Norman Motorsports, but there was nobody there, so I met one of their employees at the Norman's beach house to pay for, and pick up the bottle. It was $100, no tax and full of what I have to believe is Tequilla. Though I care since I will never open it. It is a very cool piece!

Now if I could only get my B1K P1 class trophy I would be happy. They only give one per team and I was one of three drivers. The trophy company is in TJ and they are trying to get more of the metal pieces that insert into the plaques. I keep telling myself...'patience young Padawan...patience.' Lol

GBRACER

Reaction
We failed to pick ours up at Registration. Does anyone know who to contact to see if we can still get it?
I think you are sol,
Try contacting elise I do not have her email - does anyone know how to contact her?