Baja 1000 tracking/leaderboard

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Every time I follow a BITD race I'm amazed at how unbelievably awesome the tracking and corrected time leaderboard is.
Then it hit me, the BITD tracking simply does its job, it does what it's supposed to do and I'm very grateful for that. Thank you BITD!
I guess it seems so amazing and unbelievably, incredibly awesome because the only thing I have to compare it to is the Score tracking.............
Wouldn't it be neat if the Baja 1000's sixtieth Anniversary actually seemed like it was held in 2017 instead of 1990?

lil manny

Reaction
I guess you have to pick either good tracking or live video feeds.. I mean common man! At least I enjoyed seeing what kind of tires each truck had lol

LantanaTX

Reaction
I agree that the tracking and Leaderboard was the best I have ever seen. It also looks like Racingtrax has introduced their new Alertrax. Was this used at V2R in four wheel vehicles or just bikes and quads?

NORRA and SCORE both use Anube Stella, which as a racer is my preference as it adds a lot of safety even though it is not very good for tracking a race from home. AlerTrax looks like it has everything Stella has and maybe even more. RacingTrax's AletTrax looks like the best of both worlds to me.

JayQC

Reaction
I actually really enjoyed Trackleader's at last year's 1000. You could even rewind the whole race and it stayed up for a while after the race so you could read stories from racers on forums and watch their run on the tracker days after the race.

ScottyA

Reaction
Hey Nimmy screw the tracker and just come down and hang with me!