Baja 1000 Twitter hashtag: #Baja1000

BlueCrace

Reaction
Re: Baja 1000 Twitter #Baja1000

For all those posting to Twitter your updates at the Baja 1000, please use #baja1000 as your hastag.

If you are unclear or do not know how to use hash tags, go to Dub,dub,dub:www.bluecusa.com/press/article.php?id=000094 in which I explain how to use hash tags and the value of them.

In a nutshell this will be a really cool way for everyone at a computer to follow every teams progress by just going to #baja1000 to see updates. Hope it works.

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Re: Baja 1000 Twitter #Baja1000

For all those posting to Twitter your updates at the Baja 1000, please use #baja1000 as your hastag.

If you are unclear or do not know how to use hash tags, go to Dub,dub,dub:www.bluecusa.com/press/article.php?id=000094 in which I explain how to use hash tags and the value of them.

In a nutshell this will be a really cool way for everyone at a computer to follow every teams progress by just going to #baja1000 to see updates. Hope it works.
Good deal Eric, the DA will get on board with this.......I am DA_PAB on Twitter

Reaction
At the last DRIVE race, lap times were sent as tweets as soon as cars crossed the Start/Finish line. The time the car started or crossed the line along with the lap count, lap time, lap Mph, race time and race Mph were reported in each tweet when the car was only seconds past the line. Data came directly from the official timing computer. It was very cool to have.

sean (yt)

Reaction
didn't want to hi jack this thread, but not sure if the other one gets the same amount of exposure

i think it would be excellent if we had a good amount of race going "rdcers" on twitter, and use it for race updates. i use facebook for socializing and i plan on using twitter for race updates and industry news. lets work on a solid list of reputable rdc members!

on another note here is a cool site
http://twittermotorsports.com/wiki/Main_Page

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
all you twitter freaks out there .... dont forget about the #baja1000 hash tag when you are tweeting your adventures at the Baja 1000!!!!