Baja 1000 Zero Emission Challenge

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
purple gets boring when your always right, it gets so mundane when you smack down with the Real 'fact check' , but, some people love abuse i guess😆

Attachments

• Thrill-of-Victory.jpg
    Thrill-of-Victory.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 22

BCarr

RDC Crypto
Hey if JG and team wants to get out there and do his thing, then as a community let's support it. There is nothing wrong with that as it only leads to continuous improvement wrt powertrain design, which could lead to extending the life of motorsport.

Regarding H2 as a "fuel", there are multiple methods to maximize energy management. The "how" can align itself to be a superset discussion point that would include JG's initiative.

So, dig the positive comments and look forward to more shared perspectives and views!

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
Yep. Edison developed DC. Tesla developed AC.
Edison had a bigger political pull at first and tried to discredit Tesla and AC.
Tesla worked for Westinghouse. They proved AC was much more safe and had a design to distribute it for free, with no wires.
There's your history lesson for the day.

Good luck in you quest with the H2 endeavor.

Crusty Shellback

RDC Crypto
i thought the electricity for my tesla comes from the plug in my garage??
It does, via the fossil fuel gas turbine generator that produces your electricity.
Generators usually produce DC electricity that is fed to a invertor to make it into Ac electricity for your consumption. :cool:

Argentino

RDC Crypto
I'm still going to bet that inductive charging will surpass the need for hydrogen within the time it takes to make the tech efficient for the end user.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I have nothing to add here but this thread has been fun to read. Thanks guys. LOL

Mike

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
tesla deal of throwing lightening bolts through the air to charge a car battery, its been explored allready i believe on another thread, im working on the technology right now💀