Baja 1000....

Reaction
This year will be my 1st time going. I'm looking for a team that needs help. I'll pay my own way, food, lodging, admissions, plane tickets, all that stuff.......

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Reaction
You live in Irag thats crazy. How did you find out about SCORE racing?
Yes, you infidel.....this is me herding my camels in my truck.....LALALALALALALALA.....SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!!! (In my best Achmed The Dead Terrorist voice)

Hes a contractor presumably American, hes over there for work.
You are correct sir, I am 100% american born and raised on a 650 acre farm in southern ohio, I work for KBR out of Houston Texas as a mechanic.......I am head of maintenance on the worlds largest bulk fuel farm, I keep 26 million gallons of fuel a month flowing freely through our farm to 90+% of the bases in Iraq......43 350 & 600 GPM diesel engine driven pumps, 36 350 GPM filter seperators, 90 600 GPM flow meters, 32 350 GPM flow meters, 6.5 miles of hose, 60 210K gallon fuel bags, and 5 50K gallon fuel bags......I dont think your going to meet very many Iraqis with two irish first names and a english last name......:D

And before I did this I was a DS level mechanic at another base, I fixed military battle vehicles......Talk about stress, if I messed up my job I put alot of peoples lives on the line......Cause all of my work was on convoy security vehicles, so if I failed, the convoy failed and that puts alot of peoples lives at risk having a convoy stopped on the MSR cause I didnt tighten a bolt or forgot something stupid......I never had a truck come back cause of something I fixed......Some mechanics customers get mad if their car isnt right after they fixed it......My customers would get dead if theirs wasnt right......

Last edited:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
This guy sounds solid! He will undoubtedly be an asset to any team that he would be assisting. If you dont find a team PM me.

jbarker@banks

Reaction
He knows his stuff guys, trust me on this one:D

On Edit: Hey Logan if/when your in So. Cal drop me a line, we have a few toys here at the shop you might like to see:D

Code3

Reaction
This year will be my 1st time going. I'm looking for a team that needs help. I'll pay my own way, food, lodging, admissions, plane tickets, all that stuff.......
Admission is pretty expensive to get into the 100 if you want good seats. I think Pistol might have a good one available.

Gadzooks2

Reaction
If the dude's been in Iraq he should feel quite at home in Mex the way it is right now.:rolleyes:

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Reaction
it was 122 degrees here yesterday, i was outside working for about 9 hours in the direct sun, by early august it should be about 145-155 during the day....

Dezertpilot

Reaction
it was 122 degrees here yesterday, i was outside working for about 9 hours in the direct sun, by early august it should be about 145-155 during the day....
Insanity!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: