Baja 300:Powerdays

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Nice write-up so far!

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Oh Man! I can't wait to see the footage/carnage from this!

What is this all about? Super skid plate killer? Looks like a really fun track that's going to eat a lot of transmission's

That's one heck of a kicker! Hopefully Laughlin will get some of this love.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
Just got into Germany late last night. We went out late last night and checked out the track and set up and it is sick! 28 hours of traveling. Photos to follow.

This event is going to be sick!

Wait until they see BJ's trophy truck!

28 hours ??? you flew on a a donkey ??

el tiburon

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Where are you guys getting these piks at?

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Slide show at the home page articles..

JoeyD23

Reaction
Wish everyone a safe trip!! The AGM boys look to be having a great time!!!! Thanks for the coverage RDC! Anyone know if this will be on TV in the states?

Bink Designs

Reaction
This looks to be an awesome event.. To bad we all can' t be there! Keep the stories coming in..

M

memin.pinguine

the track looks knarly

You can find all the info on their website, the little about the track here http://www.baja300-powerdays.com/en/powerdays/race-track
and here on the site some good pics at the news section the last 2 days, http://race-dezert.com/home/power-days-300-–-germany-right-on-track-2365.html. I sure like the pics with the blue Mercedes van, I'm pretty sure it's a rental car, if they see it - M stands for Munich and I know only one car rental company - german-wide - from there, the event is in the north-east while Munich is in the south, it will cost dearly extra.... abuse :p roflmao ( I'm from there and know the culture/attitude, I think the english word is anal-retentive and b) made the experience first hand so to say....)

Cadwell

Reaction
hell if I knew about this earlier i would have skipped the plane transfer in Dusseldorf and rented a car to go to this!!

M

memin.pinguine

hell if I knew about this earlier i would have skipped the plane transfer in Dusseldorf and rented a car to go to this!!
Hey, how izit?? You lacking with the updates - I got a good bunch coming this weekend... you know, our mutual hobby....

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Working on todays pictures and stories in the hotel.
Today was a media day where they offered rides and then in the afternoon the doors opened to the public for the first round of action.

Its nice to see 2 WRC cars, 2 Trophy trucks and 2 Enduro bikes on one track at the same time. All intersections are jumps over the crossing tracks. The first impressions by the local spectators is positive towards the american "monsters".
Gigi gave Kelli a ride in a WRC car but now I am giving away parts of todays home page story.

Next year we need to get more RDC fans overt there. Perhaps a give away is in order....

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
was it only the AGM class 1 car over there and the rest are TT's cause it would have been cool to see more 1 cars or some 1600 cars to IMO