Baja 400 Banter

GoonRdc760

Reaction
Anybody have any recommendations on where to watch the race, past couple years have been spent at ojos negros. Wanted to try a new area either between the start and ojos or even by check point 1. Any suggestions?

Chainguide

Reaction
Anybody have any recommendations on where to watch the race, past couple years have been spent at ojos negros. Wanted to try a new area either between the start and ojos or even by check point 1. Any suggestions?
at RM 25 just after they exit a brief highway section in the boulder strewn hills above Ojos. RM 112 the road to Jamu. RM 241 down by Colonet the course can be seen coming ang going right there. RM 335 Acambaro restaurant where the course exits the highway and heads up the rolling foothills..

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction

Just don't tent camp too close.

me_be_db1

Reaction
at RM 25 just after they exit a brief highway section in the boulder strewn hills above Ojos.
Do tell. or rather, draw me a picture... KM # @ the highway?
No pictures of boulders strewn about the hills, Please... I know what they look like.

me_be_db1

Reaction
Thanks, CG. I hadn't looked at that close enough, had it in my mind to go into Ojos. I was deep in the GE file...
Looks like Left at the white arch, towards Ojos... down the rutted hill then Right, instead of the usual left, down the canyon,
, to the highway just before K25 H3. then looks like the crap from the 500 from there to the pre run start.
New stuff is always cool.

AZ7000'

Reaction
The gulf side is hot, really friggin hot fwiw.

AZ7000'

Reaction
Ha! That’s us!!!