Baja 5-1600 state championship

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
Last year there was a baja state champinship for class 11 that was comprised of 4 races in the year, 2 in CODE, 2 in Record out of Ensenada. They had over 30 class 11´s in every race. This year there expanding the championship to class 11 and 5-1600. First race of the year is the Record Ensenada-San Felipe race on june 20th, with 22 entries allready lined up. (no wonder theres only 5 entries at the baja 500).

Those 4 races are

19-21 June Ens-SF (RECORD)
1-2 August Jacume Grand Prix (CODE)
2-4 October Mexicana Logistics 300 (CODE)
11-13 December Ens-SF (RECORD)

Those plaster city bugs should come down and race this 4 races !!

el tiburon

p.s. its no a new series, its like the pro 1600 organization.

C.Bojorquez

Reaction
Last year there was a baja state champinship for class 11 that was comprised of 4 races in the year, 2 in CODE, 2 in Record out of Ensenada. They had over 30 class 11´s in every race. This year there expanding the championship to class 11 and 5-1600. First race of the year is the Record Ensenada-San Felipe race on june 20th, with 22 entries allready lined up. (no wonder theres only 5 entries at the baja 500).

Those 4 races are

19-21 June Ens-SF (RECORD)
1-2 August Jacume Grand Prix (CODE)
2-4 October Mexicana Logistics 300 (CODE)
11-13 December Ens-SF (RECORD)

Those plaster city bugs should come down and race this 4 races !!

el tiburon

p.s. its no a new series, its like the pro 1600 organization.

hey is turbosine legal for this races?? :)

Tipracer

Reaction
That Jacume race will be one to watch...

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
hey is turbosine legal for this races?? :)
up yours !!
that one hurt.
giving me a hard time cause we put rotten gas in the car for last years 500...still bummed about it....

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
el tib, is there a web site??
theres a locked and long thread on the mexican forum, not sure of a webpage though.

http://www.racing.com.mx/cgi/foro/index.php?topic=21824.0

i do now it cost 1500 pesos (110 dlls +/-) extra per race, besides the CODE or RECORD entry fees. out of those 1500, 1000 goes in the pot, they give you t shirts and side numbers and a lot of contingency prices. they say that last year winning a race neted you about 3000 dlls + contingency prices...

there expecting 30+ class 11s and 25+ 5-1600s

el tiburon

C.Bojorquez

Reaction
el tib, is there a web site??
Hi Nick... this is Carlos I had been helping you guys at plaster city ( Henry's Friend), you should tell Miguel about this championship. As Tiburon says great paybacks and a lot of competition.....

Still waiting for the Amigo updates..:)

harleys dad

Reaction
I will be there for the first CEC11 Record race in June with my class 11. Depending on results I might do all 4

Tipracer

Reaction
Hi Nick... this is Carlos I had been helping you guys at plaster city ( Henry's Friend), you should tell Miguel about this championship. As Tiburon says great paybacks and a lot of competition.....

Still waiting for the Amigo updates..:)
Hey, I had no idea that you were on this forum....great to have met you and thanks for helping us out....I am pretty sure we are going to try it we have raced against almost all the guys racing RECORD and CODE and they are really some stiff competition, just have to check with the boss....so many races and only so much time....The Amigo is coming right along, the prep is almost finished and will be doing a shake down run very soon...it will be at the 500 for sure.