Baja 500, Are you willing to give back to the community?

TheVideoGuy

Hey Everyone!

I am looking for a team that is willing to make some time to come down to an orphanage and spend thirty minutes of your busy schedule!

I know how we all come to Mexico spend money Rip up Mexico while traveling well over 75MPH but don’t you think we should give back to the community? I would love for a team to come down to Mexico and come visit an orphanage. Just for half an hour or an hour give some autographs and let the kids look at the truck and meet the racers. I think spending thirty minutes with kids that don’t have a mom or a dad or some one who will comfort them when they are lonely.

Thank you :)

Justin Huebert
Ensenada Mexico
780-669-9454 (Canada)
619-399-7180(USA)

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Hey Everyone!

I am looking for a team that is willing to make some time to come down to an orphanage and spend thirty minutes of your busy schedule!

I know how we all come to Mexico spend money Rip up Mexico while traveling well over 75MPH but don’t you think we should give back to the community? I would love for a team to come down to Mexico and come visit an orphanage. Just for half an hour or an hour give some autographs and let the kids look at the truck and meet the racers. I think spending thirty minutes with kids that don’t have a mom or a dad or some one who will comfort them when they are lonely.

Justin Huebert
Ensenada Mexico
780-669-9454 (Canada)
619-399-7180(USA)
I don't think they want my autograph :):):) ,but other then money(little short)what other things do they need,,,food,clothes,building supplies ????

In the past we have giving well pump supplies to people in Mexico,that had been used before but were taken out of wells for varying reasons P.M me if I can help in any regards....:)

TheVideoGuy

I don't think they want my autograph :):):) ,but other then money(little short)what other things do they need,,,food,clothes,building supplies ????

In the past we have giving well pump supplies to people in Mexico,that had been used before but were taken out of wells for varying reasons P.M me if I can help in any regards....:)
Thank you so much!

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Hey Everyone!

Justin Huebert
Ensenada Mexico
780-669-9454 (Canada)
619-399-7180(USA)

i forward to meet u very sooon ! and i will do some autogrpah if u want come by our TT in tech day before the race start

ONE_RJ

Hey Everyone!

Justin Huebert
Ensenada Mexico
780-669-9454 (Canada)
619-399-7180(USA)
We have done this many times in VDT. It is really cool to hang out with the kids,give some food, candy,stickers,toothbrushes, clothes and take some pictures. A lot of teams already do this. What orphange are you speaking of? Hogar del ninos?

BANNED4LIFE

"rip up mexico"............not the right approach pal......................

RFS Motorsports

x2 on that. We stimulate the economy and bring an adventure to the land. Rip up? I am all about helping the orphanage but do not bite the hand that feeds them.

cosmo

Super Moderator
I know some of the orphanages ask for certain things,tooth paste , brushs, school supplies etc. It really helps when they can get the items that (we take for granted) are needed daily!

Vtr_Racing

Its a good idea. Little rough on the delivery! Lol... Many of us have donated to the orphanages and I would encourage anybody traveling down there to bring your clothes shoes etc...that you dont use and donate them to the kids.

RFS Motorsports

Let's look at this. I have a lot of friends that live in Ensenada and I know there is not an economy right now. Everybody is starving and crime is way up. We come down there for 10 days and prerun and race. Everybody there makes money and is very happy to have the injection of the "gringo" dollar. You want to insult us by saying that we are tearing up the town and not helping out? What if everyone had the same attitude as you and nobody came anymore? Then the town could not even look forward to making this money. I sure hope you are not the embasador of goodwill

ANSRACING

i don't think he means any harm or is trying criticize anybody. it just comes across rather aggresively in his translation....maybe...hope so..

Osidebronco

i don't think he means any harm or is trying criticize anybody. it just comes across rather aggresively in his translation....maybe...hope so..
I agree, he is just looking for our help to meet with the kids plus donations are welcome too. Us being there and injectioning money into their communities is great but sometimes it doesn't trickle down to everyone.

Unfortunately my time is tight before the race but is there anywhere we can drop off donations - cloths, toys, etc...?

RFS Motorsports

I do not think the criticizing helps with what he is trying to do. I am sure everyone wants to give to the children. They should just have someone that doesn't disrespect the people that are giving to the cause.

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
If you want to help out in simple ways as I do, pack up stuff from around your home that you do not need anymore and hand it out to those that look like they could use it. Old clothes, sunglasses, bed sheets, small toys, kitchenware....ect. There are people all over Mexico that need these things, not just in orphanages.

And Pistola is correct, we don't go there with the intention of "ripping up" Mexico.

TheVideoGuy

I'm not trying to make it a rude posting Im trying to say that we should spend time with people that will not be able to see the race or see people they look up to. Even if it was to come down and do a movie night with them that would be amazing all the kids want is attention and to be held...For all you dads out there you know what it is like when your kid falls and crys..He want's mom or dad there to kiss it better and to hold him

Thanks!

troyharper

DA Meatball
im bringing down 4 bags of clothing, and a plastic full of toys.
il be @ the orphanage in La Mission on thursday at 11:00 am
Then lunch @ La Fonda :)

Sheaco

Hey Everyone!

Justin Huebert
Ensenada Mexico
780-669-9454 (Canada)
619-399-7180(USA)
Hey kiddo,
Try doing some better research before you attempt to insinuate teams don't give back to Mexico.

Have you even seen "Dust to Glory" the Valley T orphanage scene? or was your head squarely planted in your "Tookus"

Ask Coco what he thinks about his racer friends?