Baja 500 BOARDER CROSSING CONVOY times??

Chaplain

God Dude
Reaction
Website
teamrfc.gospelcom.net
I would like to join up with a team convoy for safe travel across the boarder. Any teams/groups looking to leave Thursday afternoonish that wouldn't mind having a chaplain being their sweeper in their convoy?

We should all be coordinating our crossings so no one makes the trip solo. Please post up if your a larger group that takes your crossing serious and are willing to let others fly under your radar or if your like me looking to coordinate with a larger group.

Thanks

MALABANAN

Reaction
Ruben Gutierrez, #554, will be headed down thursday, the team is from south San Diego. Probably around noon. We still need to pick up insurance near border.

LTL220

Reaction
If we all keep our race radios on the Weatherman channel (just because we all know that one) and use it like C.B. channel 9 (just monitor, little or no chat). If anyone gets in trouble we can call and help each other out!

I'll be going down either Wednesday night or Thursday morning if anyone wants to convoy. Lets all be safe out there!

KyleMurray

Reaction
Website
american-rentals.com
American Rentals Motorsports/Rigsby Racing will be leaving South Coumty on Wednesday around 3:30. Also looking to hook up for prerunning from start to mm160 on thursday.

la2baja

Familia
Reaction
I plan to cross before 9am on thursday if you can fit that in. I have several trucks in my caravan meeting in several places on the way from LA so I can't deviate from the plan but if you want to get in a bit early you are welcome to join. PM or email ay bryanbrim@yahoo.com Please use RDC as subject so I don't overlook your email. Thanks!

Sandblower

Reaction
I am coming with 4 other guys to spectate. We will be traveling in one truck and will be crossing between 2-3pm on Thursday and would love to hook up with some one else, or more.

eastcounty61

Reaction
Website
www.youtube.com
Anybody going tomorrow(wednesday) morning. Were leaving from San Diego and would like to find someone else to drive down with. Pm or call me 619-445-1960 or cell 618-840-2653

cosmo

Super Moderator
Reaction
Tecate boredr closes at 12:eek:o midnite! It's a good drive to do in the daylite hours. There are many sharp turns hills. If you go that route be alert! The semis will take up all the road and then some!

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
Anybody crossing Tecate around 6:00 am on Friday morning? we'll be making that trip with one truck heading down if anybody wants to drive down....

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
anyone going through tecate instead of TJ and down the highway 1? i hear that this way may be a little safer of a route, although i have never gone through tecate before. anyone have any opinions on going the HWY3 vs the HWY1?

From Tecate to Ensenada is a pretty good road, I would recommend driving it during the day, instead of night time dueto all the semi's that use that road too at night......

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
TJ crossing around 8:00 am Friday. We have a caravan going down. WM monitoring and comms down. Two Navy SEALS with us, I feel safe.:cool: