• Forum membership has its advantages....

Baja 500 caravans

Random Thoughts Racing

To fulfill a promise to the wife I need to find another team or group heading to Ensenada tomorrow morning. We plan to cross around 9-10am and will have radio communications. Give me a call if your team is heading down around this time.

-Joel @ Bilstein
858-335-3300

Giant Geoff

That’s great people want to caravan together, very smart.
Just never go thru TJ between 3-5 in the morning.

miguelitro

We have a group crossing friday morning around 10am if anyone wants to caravan, send me pm for #
Mike

Laurie

We are leaving Santa Barbara at 5:00 am, should put us down there before noon. We'll have weatherman once we are close to the border.

JMS

Should be crossing around dinner time Thursday night if anyone wants to hook, we'll be on weatherman

la2baja

Familia
Joel call Stuarto or Pinky. They are heading down manana. Not sure what time but should be close.

Everyone be safe and enjoy. I have to JAFO from RDC on this trip. Errrr....

jo maoma

Heisenberg
anyone from phx to mexicali on friday....

Stimpy

The legendary "Chase FIF" of Pflueger Racing will be crossing the border on Friday morning between 7-9 am. (We'll be on Weatherman.) Anybody is welcome to hang with the fat guys!

Will Pit for Tacos!

TCRAFT

Craft Motorsports and some of the Fines Double Racing guys will be headed across the border at 7:00 am on Friday the 5th will be on weatherman channel if anyone is interested we are crossing in TJ down to la bufadora

zjohnson

Friday crossing around noon or so. Will have the weatherman on until we hit the hotel in ensenada. pm me if you are interested in caravaning. . .

snapwill

My brother and I are leaving at 4:00am tomorrow from the southbay if anybody wants to tag along too..

randy s

we've got so much s--t to do yet, we may never get outta here.

Donnie

My brother and I are leaving at 4:00am tomorrow from the southbay if anybody wants to tag along too..
I have to pick up some guys in HB. I don't know if they will be on time or not. We will be stopping to get some insurance and have breakfast at Denny's.

Your more then welcome to give me a call. What team are you with?

Donnie
310-292-1526

snapwill

sounds good buddy..

we are with Candiae racing class 10.

UTVUGRUSTY

AGM will have 4 more chase rigs crossing at about 4:15 to 4:30pm.