Baja 500 Class 10 results

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
Was it just me, or were they not listed on Scores site? I checked the Baja 500 official results but no class 10??

TauMau

Reaction
They haven't posted them yet...pending IRC data.

mexgamer

Reaction
Why does it take so long? Is Sal reviewing every single tracker by himself?

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
Was it just me, or were they not listed on Scores site? I checked the Baja 500 official results but no class 10??
hard to add up all of yee's numbers it is most likely alot of zero's :D

Huntington Beach

Reaction
They are checking your time from last year CJ... watch out you might get docked a few finish positions ;)

randy s

Reaction
Almost two weeks to give the class 10 oficial results ? ? ?
just a badly made plan,badly executed. this makes everyone connected to this look like idiots. score administraters and racers. good thing the folks at speed tv don't show too much on desert racing. it's an embarassment.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
This is not embarrasing. Its bringing integrity back to Baja racing. It had to happen sooner or later its been a free for all down there and it had to stop.If Mikee beat all those locals racing class 10 down there with no penalties I'm sending him a bottle. (Letner Racing)showed us It can be done.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
This is not embarrasing. Its bringing integrity back to Baja racing. It had to happen sooner or later its been a free for all down there and it had to stop.If Mikee beat all those locals racing class 10 down there with no penalties I'm sending him a bottle. (Letner Racing)showed us It can be done.
Its the right thing to do, but done in really really slow and dumb fashion. Score does look kind of incompetent. No course cutting, no speeding, but 2 weeks later ????

Lucho

Reaction
If we don't get dinged, send the bottle to me (Mikey does not drink) and I'll share it with Joel and Blake, Frisbee and the others. We're all wondering why it is taking so long.

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
NO It's going to GRAMPA. He was so nice to my wife at Laughlin. I have to buy grampa Danny a cigar also. Kory said he would call when you all go back out to parker to the river pad. Whats this nickname Harleywood I heard about!!!

pciscott

Reaction
The data has taken to long, but Score is not Nascar and has limited personal! IRC needs to write some software so results can be given at the awards? Back to Score, in my opinion Sal and Paul must be wiped out, and in some need of some time off? I herd from a friend that Sal's Dr. even told him he needs some time off??? Be patient, the race will pan out, systems will be modified to work better, and the playing field has been leveled. Thank you Score!

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
I agree Scott and thanks for having the gps classes that are coming up. Cant wait I'm taking both my boys that are always in a car and them better understanding a gps is valuable

Reaction
its very embarrassing. It was not well executed. Yes, it needed to be done, but that does not excuse the time it is taking. If this was the plan all along maybe they should have had some people on stand by ready to go to work. Or, if it wasn’t the plan all along they should had thought twice about how to go about it. The penalties don’t fit the crime in several cases. Its an embarrassment from the get go. Don’t confuse what needed to be done with what they did or are doing. The plan should had been pre determined, not off the cuff. That is the way it is being precived and the longer it takes the more embarrassing it is. If Sal had this planned before the race, well, he didnt plan for it very well, did he?

Arturo

Reaction
....... Bla, bla, bla,,, friendship......... A little bird song ....... Very close friend of sal .......... Father in law of a class 10 racer ..........bla, bla , bla, ......DOSENT WANT TO LOSE HIS TROPHY ....BLA, BLA, BALA,

We are going to have a birthday cake !!!!!!!! 2 weeks of the unoficial class 10 results !!!!!!!

Lot of beer !!!!!!! And celebrate for the unoficial results !!!!!!!!

Salud

viva score

NIKAL

Reaction
The data has taken to long, but Score is not Nascar and has limited personal! IRC needs to write some software so results can be given at the awards? Back to Score, in my opinion Sal and Paul must be wiped out, and in some need of some time off? I herd from a friend that Sal's Dr. even told him he needs some time off??? Be patient, the race will pan out, systems will be modified to work better, and the playing field has been leveled. Thank you Score!

Your right SCORE is not NASCAR and is a long way from ever being, and yet Sal used NASCAR as an example in his reply letter regarding the RGM Press Release. Why SCORE ever publicly responded to an RGM Press Release is beyond me. It did not help SCORE's case. If Score was planning on actually using the IRC data for what it has been intended for then he needs to get more personnel. It's not the racers problem that SCORE does not have enough resources. And who is actually looking over all this data, IRC or SCORE? I would think IRC would want there box's back from SCORE by now if SCORE was actually doing the downloads and looking at each teams data.

You would think checking data would have been something SCORE would have been working with IRC the day they decided to use their product. Please tell me when SCORE was looking for a tracking device they asked IRC about downloading and verifying the box's. Can you imagine if the entry's were like they were a few years ago! You would not know the results until Primm! Well maybe that is how long this one might take.

racer951

Reaction
Sal? Is that you on RDC?

Lucho

Reaction
My Father's day celebration would be complete if I could see the "official" Class 10 results.